• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Sorry but not true. Not trying to be a turd but the truth. There is a reason the German guns demand a higher premium nowadays.:ingo:

To each their own. I've owned 2 WG 226's and sold them both after picking up my first mk25. For me, I can make rifle accuracy groupings out to 25yrds all day. I was never able to do that with either of my WG's. Not doubting you, just stating my personal preference. Can't wait to install the SRT.

Co Th G

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    To each their own. I've owned 2 WG 226's and sold them both after picking up my first mk25. For me, I can make rifle accuracy groupings out to 25yrds all day. I was never able to do that with either of my WG's. Not doubting you, just stating my personal preference. Can't wait to install the SRT.

You must be a very poor rifle shooter if you can only make pistol sized groups. :laugh:

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    SIGP229-QMF-2.jpg

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I'll play a little since I got the Nikon out. I've been known to carry this from time to time

Crappy pic of my FDE 2022 9mm; my usual EDC full of Federal HST 124gr goodness

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    Sig Family

I couldn't find a thread. So show your Sig handguns. My current Sig family includes a P220R, a P238 Pearl and a P238 Black Pearl. All fine handguns. I carry the P238 Black Pearl 24/7. Always looking to add to or trade for other Sigs or quality firearms.

Show us what you have.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom