• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I love those 229 Sports.:alcoholic: Wish I could find one local.

You have to love the 229 Sports. Where did you find it?! I have a 220 Sport that is looking for a little brother. They are a work of stainless steel goodness!

The trigger on a Master Shop Sig is very sweet.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Have you ever looked at some of the other designs out there? The decocker on the sig consists of 3 parts if you dont include the sear.

Ha...I for some reason was thinking of a different gun(browning bdm) while reading about sigs...I have never taken a decocker thingy apart on a sig.

I retract my previous statement.

God bless
    -Shred

LARGrizzly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Dayton
    Had a guy I have bought a couple of guns from send me an email asking if I wanted to buy the 229S because he was looking to fund something new. He told me what he wanted for it, met him an hour later, and the 229S came home with me. Only issue I have had with it was the front sight loosening up in the dovetail after a couple of magazines. Soon as it got hot the sight started drifting. Little loctite took care of that problem. I will definately agree the triggers on the SIG customs are awesome.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here is my little family of Sigs.
    attachment.php

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012

Nice pic. Good to know Sig has engineered a weak spot to save the shooter should they somehow put bad ammo into the pistol. I have seen about every type of gun blown apart including revolvers, 1911's, polymer guns like the Glock etc. Nice to know Sig has designed their pistol to port the excess gas out the side instead of blowing your hand apart or blinding you. I have seen people overcharge their reloads and even factory ammo that was overcharged. That's why we always wear safety glasses when we shoot. Nice pistol. I have a couple of P226's I would not take anything for, great reliable pistols.

Co Th G

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    photo-58.jpg

West German (Tysons Corner) P220
    West German P225
    German P226R
    West German P228
    German X5L1

Co Th G

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    225, 220, 228, and a X5.

4 Sigs I wouldn't mind owning, very nice :yesway:

Don't discount my German P226R. It's one of the limited run Sig did a few years ago into the US. It's the classic stamped and folded steel slide with zero MIM parts, just like a Sig should be. That's the reason I bought it. I don't own Exeter Sigs.

Top Bottom