• ...and so much more!
  • mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    The oldest gun in my armory is a WC Scott & Sons 10 gauge presentation level Shotgun. Manufactured in 1877. It has external Hammers and 30" barrels. I bought it at an estate auction a couple of years ago.

12726.jpg

12727.jpg

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I have a Winchester Model 62 pump 22 made around 1938.

And I have a civil war musket that had been converted from a flint lock rifle to a cap lock shotgun, but it's not in working condition

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have a 16GA Stevens, not really sure the age, but after googling it appears to be a 1900s era. No serials, no models, just a MFR stamp of:

J. Stevens A&T CO
    Choopee Falls, Mass, USA
    -Pats Appl'd For.-

Its not in the best shape, but it sat on Grandma's wall for as long as I can remember. She gave it to me shortly before she passed.

Not exactly sure what Im gonna do with it. It got kicked out of the gun cabinet to make room for others (that I have ammo for and are truly dangerous). Definitely dont want to try firing it either. LOL. Its not a damascus barrel, but I still wouldnt trust it with modern cartridges.

IMG_2255.JPG

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    1948 J.C. Higgins Model 10, 12ga shotgun....or as I like to call it, the $50 shotgun with the $1000 stock.....not so long story, but not all that interesting.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Great, great, great grandfather's rifle he used in the Civil War. Not sure of when it was made but it was made in Wooster, OH IIRC. It's not functioning but still cool to own. My uncle has his officer's revolver... a little aggravated over that because he took it from grandma's house without asking anybody or telling anybody... :xmad:

11-B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    I have my granddaddy's single shot 12 gauge and grandmother's .22 bolt action from the other side of the family. Both are over 80 years old, guns that is. What's the oldest ones you have or inherited?

1938 91/30

Top Bottom