Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Was this one behind the paywall?

Man Arested for Intimidation After Brandishing Machete in Bloomington

One can see why it's a tool of choice. $6.99 for an 18" machete is a good deal. With tax it's only $0.41 per inch of blade.

101 uses, not all legal.

I somehow hooked and reeled in one of these cheap 'chette's (rhino term,) while bank fishing last year.

There were a bunch of folks around that seen me. First thing out of everyone's mouth was "murder weapon?"

:):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I somehow hooked and reeled in one of these cheap 'chette's (rhino term,) while bank fishing last year.

There were a bunch of folks around that seen me. First thing out of everyone's mouth was "murder weapon?"

:):
    I told you not to fish where you throw your evidence. :rolleyes:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I've thought about getting one of these things. Might just strap it on to mess with people :D

I went to Walmart once wearing a Ka-Bar. I'd come from fishing in the Wabash River, and I carry a big knife to dispatch any invasive species I might catch. Didn't think you take it off.

A couple punk kids came up and asked me what I'd do if they took it off me and used it on me. A couple responses crept into my head, but they didn't seem to be inclined to start anything physical, so I stepped around them and continued on my way.

I used to wonder if they ever figured out how close they were to getting shot.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I've thought about getting one of these things. Might just strap it on to mess with people :D

I went to Walmart once wearing a Ka-Bar. I'd come from fishing in the Wabash River, and I carry a big knife to dispatch any invasive species I might catch. Didn't think you take it off.

A couple punk kids came up and asked me what I'd do if they took it off me and used it on me. A couple responses crept into my head, but they didn't seem to be inclined to start anything physical, so I stepped around them and continued on my way.

I again would have responded with, well boys dont bring a knife to a gun fight.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I do like to believe the gladius still has yet to score its final human KIA

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN

Walk around and if you get any funny looks just say "This is SPARTA!" :rofl:

Top Bottom