• ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    My favorite AK rant of all time

WHY YOU WANT RAIL FOR KALASHNIKOV? IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS PROCURED FROM IZHEVSK MECHANICAL WORKS? YOU THINK NEEDS IMPROVEMENT? THEN MAYBE YOU FIND JOB WITH ARMY OF RUSSIA! YOU HAVE DRINKS WITH MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, TRADE STORY OF MANY WEAPONS DESIGNED AND DETAILS OF SCHOOL FOR ENGINEERING!
    OR MAYBE YOU NOT DO THIS. PROBABLY IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER DESIGN WEAPON IN WHOLE LIFE. YOU LOOK AT FINE RUSSIAN RIFLE, THINK IT NEED CRAZY S*** STICK ON ALL SIDES OF WEAPON. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. YOU PUT CHEAP FLASHLIGHT OF CHINESE SLAVE FACTORY ON ONE SIDE, YOU PUT BAD SCOPE OF AMERICAN MIDDLE WEST ON OTHER SIDE, YOU PUT FRONT PISTOL GRIP ON BOTTOM SO YOU ARE LIKE AMERICAN MOVIE GUY JOHN RAMBO. MAYBE YOU PUT SEX DILDO ON TOP TO F*** YOURSELF IN A**HOLE FOR MAKING SHAMEFUL TRAVESTY OF RIFLE OF MIKHAIL KALASHNIKOV, NO?
    RIFLE IS FINE. YOU F*** IT, IT ONLY GET HEAVY AND YOU STILL NO HIT LARGEST SIDE OF BARN. GO TO FIRING RANGE, PRACTICE WITH MANY MAGAZINE OF CARTRIDGE. THEN YOU NOT NEED DUMB S*** PUT ON SIDE OF RIFLE.

Had to insert my favorite AK rant of all time.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    well ****.

I just got a little depressed after reading this. I like my rail and Red dot...and i admit that i ATACS dipped it "to look different from comrade"

picture.php

I called MK and he agrees that i should purchase a rail mounted sex dildo. Anyone have a link to one that can attach to a picatinny rail ? Quick release lever preferred.

p.s. excellent rant by the way

birdwing

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lowell
    Vitamink, it appears that you are missing the front pistol grip and the sex dildo from the above rant. If you are clever enough, I'm sure they could be combined to form one fine accessory.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Vitamink, it appears that you are missing the front pistol grip and the sex dildo from the above rant. If you are clever enough, I'm sure they could be combined to form one fine accessory.

I actually have both the pistol grip and sex dildo...they aren't missing per se...they just aren't on the gun

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Who is using the Parabellum AKARS?

I think I might pick this up for for my AK and mount a Micro Dot but I'm curious as to how good of a product it really is

0A027E3A-4A07-438A-9051-32A468D598E6-874-000000EB39D9486D.jpg

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I have a Kalinka Optics BP-02 (?) and RS Regulate AK-302. Both are nice and solid, but the fabrication and finish on the RS Regulate is nicer.

jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    I just picked up a Yugo M92 and I'm stuck between the Manticore Arms system or Ultimak on mounting an optic. I am not sure which optic I will be running in the future so Im debating on which to run as my truck gun/home defense rig

Last edited:
    Top Bottom