• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rambone is right to a certain degree but the author is as well...It seems like before there were enough folks shielding him and making excuses for him that it was harder to see (except for news/political junkies) for most folks.....The reality is that none of us ever saw him outside of "Campaign Mode" for his first five years in office....I believe what we are seeing now is a man who realizes he is out of his league along with the realization that others (including many long time supporters) are seeing that as well.....He can't "Yes we can" his way out of this and it's freaking him out....

I bet he is back up to smoking a pack a day.....

I remember a story back during his first election where folks were poking fun at him because of his ears. I believe it was Maureen Dowd that started to ask about this and he stopped her and let her know he didn't appreciate this subject. While nobody relishes being the butt of jokes, we learned a looooonnnnng time ago, the best way of dealing with sort of thing is to be able to laugh it off. His thin-skin-ness was on display back then, it was just covered up.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    ....The masses are still demanding free stuff, the anathema disguised as affordable healthcare for all ,is STILL the law of the land. The hidden powers are still at the helm of this sinking ship...What does it matter? We will elect another empty suit in a couple of years...

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    obama-o.gif

1zy93jc.jpg

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I sure hope the fools who voted and re-voted for this waste of Oxygen learned something from their idiocy.

The first rule about people is this: Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

The second rule about people is this: Nobody learns from history.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ....The masses are still demanding free stuff, the anathema disguised as affordable healthcare for all ,is STILL the law of the land. The hidden powers are still at the helm of this sinking ship...What does it matter? We will elect another empty suit in a couple of years...

Dress.....empty dress filled with an ugly person. Inside and out.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Everything he has been brainwashed to believe since birth has turned out to be ****. His beliefs are ****, his policies are ****, his administration is **** as is his presidency. If this country can miraculously pull its head out of it proverbial ass and get back on track he will go down in history as one of the worst, if not the worst presidents in history. It's gotta be tough to deal with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everything he has been brainwashed to believe since birth has turned out to be ****. His beliefs are ****, his policies are ****, his administration is **** as is his presidency. If this country can miraculously pull its head out of it proverbial ass and get back on track he will go down in history as one of the worst, if not the worst presidents in history. It's gotta be tough to deal with.

I seriously hope he chokes on it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

The lefties will be spinning this for years to come, how he broke all sorts of barriers and instituted more open government for all the various protected minorities. They will never admit he was this awful. And right now they're controlling the levers of Agitprop.

Top Bottom