Out of State Permit Licenses Valid in Minnesota - does one exist?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    Ok I did some homework then spoke with Jon at Executive security he can teach the MN non resident class here. But then you have to appear to a Sheriff in MN and apply. It is worth it to me since I have land there. If anyone is interested, I am trying to get some classmates for a class. No earlier than November. Please note there is a shooting component to the class.

I would be in for a class as well...if the schedule works.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ok I did some homework then spoke with Jon at Executive security he can teach the MN non resident class here. But then you have to appear to a Sheriff in MN and apply. It is worth it to me since I have land there. If anyone is interested, I am trying to get some classmates for a class. No earlier than November. Please note there is a shooting component to the class.

According to what I read on the MN website. By law a Sheriff only has 30 days to grant or deny your application. Like UT. It did not however say if there was a time for processing after that 30 days.

Also. You have a year to appear in person after taking the class. Before your class time becomes void.

Any update on having the class down here in November?

Top Bottom