• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Don't the cops have to call in where they are and what they're doing if they make a traffic stop or go to a house or something?
    If so, I'd assume you could find out which LEOs they were by cross referencing the time of day with their recorded activities.
    :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll be honest, this seems a bit out there. If true, this takes the cake even for JBTs.
    Disarming the guy and unloading every single mag? Geez, thats just all round evil.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Before contacting the police I would invest in a consultation with a lawyer. There definitely should be consequences to the SBPD for this outrage.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    And if you DO file a complaint...

Bring the forms home. Practice writing something out on separate paper. Have someone grammar & spell check if for you. Once you've got it down, then transcribe onto the "actual" form/s.

Not that it SHOULD matter to the SBPD how a complaint reads - but, subconsciously, well-written and grammatically correct > poorly written and not grammatically correct.

-J-

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Fishersjohn48...

Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If it went down the way the OP states it did it's a perfect example of why it's almost imperative to carry some kind of audio recording device and have it running every time you leave the house.

If the SBPD is so notoriously anti-carry you had better believe I would carry one as part of my EDC if I lived in the area.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Rectifying a situation like this certainly will require significant investments of time and money on the part of the victim. But, on the other hand, if the incident happened as presented, it really should be pursued agressively.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    lol. That's messed up. Then again there has to be a reason someone would make that allegation.

First thing you need to do is sit down and write down the events as they happened in as much detail as you can while you still remember them. Then you should file FOIA requests for all documentation, video, audio pertaining to the stop. File a formal complaint with the department.

I've seen PITA neighbors do stuff like that just to mess with folks.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I sorry, but i don't buy this story.

I was harrassed and de armed by south bend police for open carrying! I had a break in a few days ago, as per my other thread, so I have been ocing around the house and yard and such.

Ok. Im with you... this seems legit

Fast foward to 9:20 pm today. I get dressed for work, kiss my wife and kids goodbye and grab my ruger so it can be locked in my car at work.

still with you....

I back up toward the alley, I get to the edge of my yard(never leaving my property) when I see a police car. They almost ram my car, in the rear,

damn this is getting intense. still with you

the officer jumped out hand on his weapon.

Ok, still with you, hell i've had this happen to me in New mexico[/QUOTE]

I turn off the car and put my hands out the window and say" whats the problem officer"?

I suppose thats better than "Whats up, Doc?", but im still with you... [/QUOTE]

He orders me from the car and ask where are my weapons? I tell him with my hands up where it is(in my front pocket, as I was running late and didnt put it in my car safe yet).

Why would you keep your gun in your car safe while driving? Doesnt that defeat the purpose? But i digress, lets move on.

He puts me up against my car and takes my gun, mags and knife and then 5 other officers run up( I have been nothing but polite and honest)

Well thats pretty rude. This is starting to fishtail a bit, but ill try to keep up.

they take my gun, unload all the mags and run the serial number. They whole time I am saying I dont consent to any searchs, and they kept laughting at me.

gun taken: its happens. Run the SN: it happens. They laugh at you? As you tell them not to search you. Hmmm starting to lose me

Saying I was a big man with my gun and extra mags, how I must be "ready to go".

Ready to go where? also how many mags did you have?

Theydaid they got calls that I had a gun and was intimadating and beating ny wife( could a not be further from the truth).

For a post that was grammatically correct why did you start to derail here? Seems strange to me

Long story short they tell my wife she is a stupid ***** and I should seek counseling! And man y other insults.

This is when the voice inside my head screamed "Bull ****!"

They unloaded all my mags and threw my ammo all over my car floor.

This makes little sense to me as well. Why would they throw the ammo on the floor? How many mags did you have? Like 12 or something? Where were you during all of this? Still pressed against the car while the other 5 ransacked your car all while telling your wife she is a "stupid *****" ??

I dont know what to do, I just beeded to vent. I feel so disrespected and violated, it scared my kids

i would imagine seeing a cop call your mommy a stupid ***** would be unsettling

and I was late for a new job...

On top of all that other stuff of course it had to be a NEW job.

Any ideas how to file a complaint if your didnt get
    all the officers names or badge numbers.

So whats the end game here. last we know, they were berating your wife in front of your kids while you are being pressed against your car...ALL while in your own drive way on your way to your new job. Did they all just run off? Did they scatter like roaches? Did they rope a tornado and ride it into the sky? Did Moses show up and proclaim let my people go and the cops all got banished to the phantom zone?

Like I said, i don't buy it. Are you a troll? are you stretching your creative writing skills? Is this just a dream you had?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011

PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.

Ok. Im with you... this seems legit

still with you....

damn this is getting intense. still with you

Ok, still with you, hell i've had this happen to me in New mexico

I suppose thats better than "Whats up, Doc?", but im still with you... [/QUOTE]

Why would you keep your gun in your car safe while driving? Doesnt that defeat the purpose? But i digress, lets move on.

Well thats pretty rude. This is starting to fishtail a bit, but ill try to keep up.

gun taken: its happens. Run the SN: it happens. They laugh at you? As you tell them not to search you. Hmmm starting to lose me

Ready to go where? also how many mags did you have?

For a post that was grammatically correct why did you start to derail here? Seems strange to me

This is when the voice inside my head screamed "Bull ****!"

This makes little sense to me as well. Why would they throw the ammo on the floor? How many mags did you have? Like 12 or something? Where were you during all of this? Still pressed against the car while the other 5 ransacked your car all while telling your wife she is a "stupid *****" ??

i would imagine seeing a cop call your mommy a stupid ***** would be unsettling

On top of all that other stuff of course it had to be a NEW job.

So whats the end game here. last we know, they were berating your wife in front of your kids while you are being pressed against your car...ALL while in your own drive way on your way to your new job. Did they all just run off? Did they scatter like roaches? Did they rope a tornado and ride it into the sky? Did Moses show up and proclaim let my people go and the cops all got banished to the phantom zone?

Your reply is both stupid and insulting. This story is 100% true. I will cliarify a few things for you. I had one mag in the gun and a spare, why they unloaded them was for "officer safety" . Two officers looked thru my car from the out side and then one told me to open the trunk, and I replied I do not consent to any searches. Their reply was to laught it off. The main officer was professional, the female was disrepectful because she thougnt my wife was being stupid and protecting me. You sir are an azz hat. It is a new job and my grammar, please .

Like I said, i don't buy it. Are you a troll? are you stretching your creative writing skills? Is this just a dream you had?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010

clap.gif

You are truly a master Full Metal Jesus.

First good belly laugh I have had today.

I agree, it doesnt pass the smell test.

There is more to this story. Or less to it. Or nothing to it.

PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    This comes from a guy that thinks its ok and normal to take my property and run the serial number, because hey, it happens. Really all police must be perfect people who only uphold your rights and end all contact with a hug. I am pro police, but this was wrong.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Your reply is both stupid and insulting.

Thanks

This story is 100% true.

sure thing, pal.

I will cliarify a few things for you.

Oh please do

I had one mag in the gun and a spare, why they unloaded them was for "officer safety" . Two officers looked thru my car from the out side and then one told me to open the trunk, and I replied I do not consent to any searches. Their reply was to laught it off.

that didn't clear up things too much.

The main officer was professional,

and by professional you mean, the one who nearly ram'ed you, approached you in a threatening manner and then put you up against your car on first contact.

the female was disrepectful because she thougnt my wife was being stupid abd protecting me.

sure, to get someone to speak up and not be afraid the best thing to do is to berate them.

You sir are and azz hat.

Well, what a terrible thing to say, does this mean we aren't friends any more?

It is a new job and my grammar, please .

d8MBC.gif

Top Bottom