• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I am beginning to understand the why we have anti-LEO sentiment here at INGO...

Please explain.

I'm supposing his argument could be construed that a number of posters here are anti-LEO, because of their demonstrated defense of criminals here on INGO. That such goes beyond being libertarian, but rather being supportive of the criminal element itself.

Many here on INGO lump all cops in with the few bad ones, and categorize the entire profession with disdain......While those who hook young people on dope, sell guns to those that will use them to victimize others, or otherwise commit criminal acts, are essentially held in a higher regard.

jkirby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Kokomo/Bunker hill
    The Outlaws and most 1% clubs keep there **** in house. they're not on the corner slanging rock or out robbing your grandma or hurting your kids. Yes maybe the live a different lifestyle then you do, but don't believe everything the media tells you. I can say I have personally met several of the Members of the Indianapolis Outlaws and I was treated with the same courtesy and respect that I gave to them. Don't go judge people based on the hype the media feeds you. Just think about what the media says about all of "US" gun owners. .............................. Support Your Local Outlaws

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    over the years i have been around many 1% clubs. they are just like anybody else if your polite they are polite. if you go out of your way to be a pita they will get annoyed just like anyone else.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I'm supposing his argument could be construed that a number of posters here are anti-LEO, because of their demonstrated defense of criminals here on INGO. That such goes beyond being libertarian, but rather being supportive of the criminal element itself.

Many here on INGO lump all cops in with the few bad ones, and categorize the entire profession with disdain......While those who hook young people on dope, sell guns to those that will use them to victimize others, or otherwise commit criminal acts, are essentially held in a higher regard.

Not at all...

Last I knew, having your door busted in, being flashbanged, and having all you **** confiscated, was still not a trial...

Innocent until proven Guilty, right... :popcorn:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Not at all...

Last I knew, having your door busted in, being flashbanged, and having all you **** confiscated, was still not a trial...

Innocent until proven Guilty, right... :popcorn:

You have to look at the totality of the circumstances.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    My wife rode the short bus to school. But that was only because she lived out in the country with only 2 houses withing a mile or two of her. She is not amused when I bring it up.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    in high school, our wrestling team had to take the short bus to tournaments a couple times. we'd always get some of the guys to come off the bus with their headgear already one and wearing their singlet over their warmups. made for a grand entrance, and probably took a few years off our coach' lifespan.

Top Bottom