Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    This in from Gary.

Remember Owensboro is on slow time.

Our August USPSA pistol match is this Saturday (8/15/15). THIS WILL BE OUR ANNUAL NO-MATCH. (no steel, no activators, no no-shoot tgts, no hardcover,and no targets over 10 yds.), Sign-ups open at 9:00 AM and we shoot at 10:00 AM. The new shooters meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Bay 2. There will be six stages including a Classifier. Stages will be posted via the website (www.orpci.org)

OTHER STUFF:

The USPSA KY State Championship is the third weekend in October at the Bluegrass Club. It's going to be a good one.

The next ORPCI steel match is Sept 6th.

Don't forget the Rockcastle Brownells ProAm Multi Gun is August 21-23. Even if you are not shooting it is worth the trip just to visit the vender area, shoot the side matches, attend the free Pro Clinics, and watch the top MGs in the World.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    And Paul I'm working the pro am , so come see me

Kevin I would come down but I think I'm heading up north to visit family and while I'm there I might as well shoot at ACC. I haven't shot at ACC in a long time and a good chance to hook up with my brother and shoot a match together.

I love the Rockcastle area I usually shoot their USPSA match every month but they need to make some range improvements and the people running the USPSA matches don't appear to be getting any support from the owners of the facility.
    Gary is the Match Director for the 3 GUN match and he asked me if I wanted to help RO even though I don't shoot 3 gun. I might have considered it if the lodge was a little nicer and more up to date. Sounds fun to RO and just hang out instead of worrying about shooting.
    Wife and I usually take the Jeep to the Rockcastle shoots and after the shoots we take the top off and cruise around the park and back roads.
    Have fun and if plans up north don't work out you might see us there.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Kevin I would come down but I think I'm heading up north to visit family and while I'm there I might as well shoot at ACC. I haven't shot at ACC in a long time and a good chance to hook up with my brother and shoot a match together.

I love the Rockcastle area I usually shoot their USPSA match every month but they need to make some range improvements and the people running the USPSA matches don't appear to be getting any support from the owners of the facility.
    Gary is the Match Director for the 3 GUN match and he asked me if I wanted to help RO even though I don't shoot 3 gun. I might have considered it if the lodge was a little nicer and more up to date. Sounds fun to RO and just hang out instead of worrying about shooting.
    Wife and I usually take the Jeep to the Rockcastle shoots and after the shoots we take the top off and cruise around the park and back roads.
    Have fun and if plans up north don't work out you might see us there.

That's a familiar tune that I have been hearing from USPSA guys whose ranges/clubs have whored themselves out to the almighty 3 gun money.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Yeah that a long drive Jeff but it is a fun match(even if it is a NO match:)).
    I think Max and 1 or 2 others from our squad are planning on coming down.
    What time do these matches usually finish up? Trying to get an idea of when I'd get home.
    If I decide to come down, would it be difficult to get on the squad with you & Max?

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    What time do these matches usually finish up? Trying to get an idea of when I'd get home.
    If I decide to come down, would it be difficult to get on the squad with you & Max?

Owensboro usually runs around 60 shooters but can go up to 90 if nothing conflicts with it. Owensboro is on slow(central time) so the match starts at 11 eastern time. Usually done by 2 central time or 3 eastern time.
    Shouldn't be a problem getting squadded with us. Let me know for sure you are coming and I will save you a spot.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Owensboro usually runs around 60 shooters but can go up to 90 if nothing conflicts with it. Owensboro is on slow(central time) so the match starts at 11 eastern time. Usually done by 2 central time or 3 eastern time.
    Shouldn't be a problem getting squadded with us. Let me know for sure you are coming and I will save you a spot.
    I diid the on line register and did not pick a Squad, so Paul what squad will we be on? Max

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Yeah I didn't do the online squadding either. I was afraid of getting the brass rat squad again like the last time you were there. :D
    The online squadding is fine but the one they are using doesn't let you squad later if you don't squad when you sign up. At least I didn't see a way.
    I will try to get there a little early and tell them we have several coming and to hold some spots.

Top Bottom