• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Just for kicks

I would have liked to see Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh in the Super Bowl. Just for kicks. I'm not really a fan of any of the remaining teams so I've gotta' find something. :dunno:

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Hmm so Brady will be in Indy?

What a tragedy it would be if he were to have an "accident" and break his hand.

Might just have to take a trip to Indy. ;)

In all seriousness, I love the Colts but I could care less if he were to win a ring in Indy.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Brady beating Elisha Manning since he can't be the other Waterhead sister in Indy. I would love that. Maybe they can get Archie involved in the Manningface.com.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    The Pats were only lucky that Flacco was such a bad QB as they should have won that game. He had an easy 3rd and 1 that he could have taken one step to get but made a crappy decision. I don't think it matters who they play as they will lose. The defenses they will have to play will destroy them.

stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    The Pats were only lucky that Flacco was such a bad QB as they should have won that game. He had an easy 3rd and 1 that he could have taken one step to get but made a crappy decision. I don't think it matters who they play as they will lose. The defenses they will have to play will destroy them.

he threw a perfect td pass right into his reciever's hands and he dropped it, which would have won the game, and then his kicker missed a chip shot.. Flacco is not to blame imo

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    he threw a perfect td pass right into his reciever's hands and he dropped it, which would have won the game, and then his kicker missed a chip shot.. Flacco is not to blame imo

1 step = first down and he throws a horrible pass... no part of the solution. lol

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl in Indiana where experts report football will be played for the first time this year. Butthurt colts fans are butthurt.

PATS!!!!!!!!

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene

I wouldn't blame Flacco for this one. Lee Evans, maybe? He cradled that ball in the endzone pretty softly. My neice could've knocked it out of his hands.

Cundiff? Missed an easy one.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Check the stats before running your mouth for once Benny. Others would appreciate it.

Ravens are 3rd ahead of the other two in total defense YPG, 4th in passing above the other two, and 2nd in rushing under the 49ers. So he wasnt wrong...

213oebo.png

Please check the stats before you make yourself look like an idiot.

Top Bottom