• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I can't stand the Pats and will root against them as long as Belichek is there, but getting to the Super Bowl means you have to be good and lucky, and the Pats were both. Hope the Giants give them flasbacks of their 18-1 season. Giants already hold a W over the Pats in Foxboro this year.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Check the stats before running your mouth for once Benny. Others would appreciate it.

Ravens are 3rd ahead of the other two in total defense YPG, 4th in passing above the other two, and 2nd in rushing under the 49ers. So he wasnt wrong...

213oebo.png

Please check the stats before you make yourself look like an idiot.

Another rematch I hope you lose band-wagoner

We haven't forgotten about how Ed made you look stupid (before I had the chance)...It won't just go away with more butthurt posts.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    We haven't forgotten about how Ed made you look stupid (before I had the chance)...It won't just go away with more butthurt posts.

How about we make him look stupid, just one more time...

(Im 21 years old, this was me in Feb 1993 I.E. I was 2 years old... right after the season where they were 2-14-0... in the home in the city where I was born Salem Mass.)

ed-1.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I call BS on the Salem thing. Everyone knows Salem was full of witches way back in the day.

Since we've got a 13 year old on here, the 1990s might be seen as a long time ago.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I call BS on the Salem thing. Everyone knows Salem was full of witches way back in the day.

Since we've got a 13 year old on here, the 1990s might be seen as a long time ago.

Hahaha my mom is a witch! ... and twit is 8 at the most.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    he threw a perfect td pass right into his reciever's hands and he dropped it, which would have won the game, and then his kicker missed a chip shot.. Flacco is not to blame imo

+1, and I hope the kicker doesnt own a gun

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If it weren't for Belicheck, I would like the Pats, and if it weren't for Manning (pulling an Elway), I would like the Giants... I guess I'll hope for a decent game and not care about the winner...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    NFL Stats: Team

That's funny, the Ravens are rated below the Giants in 2 of the three categories for defense in the post season:dunno:

POST SEASON. How can you judge a defense on only a few games? The regular season is by far a better indication of "rank". I mean ****, the pats are 3rd in passing D... they have the worst D in the league.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team?seasonId=2011&seasonType=REG&Submit=Go

Also... no reply to the bandwagoner statement... I'm still waiting.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    The Tom Bradys are coming to Indy.....should be a game full of class....especially with Belichick being there and all.....

Looking forward to watching the Patriots' hopes extinguished by the Giants again.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    should be a game full of class....

The only thing that lacks class is the state/city hosting it. Youd think after this season you might be a little more humble instead of jealously hateful. Hate them em if you want, but it just makes you look like a sore loser. .02

In the end... I just wish people here could "hate" the patriots with some class. Its sad and tiring.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Haha. You are right. Nothing says "class" like the Patriots. It is so classy how they run up the score every chance they get. Oh, and let's not forget how much class it takes to cheat, repeatedly...

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    The only thing that lacks class is the state/city hosting it. Youd think after this season you might be a little more humble instead of jealously hateful. Hate them em if you want, but it just makes you look like a sore loser. .02

In the end... I just wish people here could "hate" the patriots with some class. Its sad and tiring.

I do hate them with class! I just don't have any respect for Belichick.....

Brady is one of the best QBs in the history of the game and I respect him. Gronkowski is a beast as well!

I respect the team and players, but love seeing them lose! It's just fun to have a nemesis, ya know? If the Pats weren't any good, the Colts fans would hate on a different team.....consider it a compliment in disguise.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Brady is one of the best QBs in the history of the game and I respect him. Gronkowski is a beast as well!

I respect the team and players, but love seeing them lose! It's just fun to have a nemesis, ya know? If the Pats weren't any good, the Colts fans would hate on a different team.....consider it a compliment in disguise.[/QUOTE]

Well said sir :D it makes me hate you a lil less :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: (JK)

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I do hate them with class! I just don't have any respect for Belichick.....

I respect the team and players, but love seeing them lose! It's just fun to have a nemesis, ya know? If the Pats weren't any good, the Colts fans would hate on a different team.....consider it a compliment in disguise.

+1

Top Bottom