• ...and so much more!
  • vtxrecruiter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    West Indy
    http://www.facebook.com/v/10150762673965182

Really blurry, but this is the video that was apparently a 3 gun video and you can see that the camera man gets flagged by the swinging barrel of the AR.

The quality seems way worse than the first time I saw it, but it is the same video.

I shoot 3 gun and I never wear a MOLLE vest....
    and this does not even RESEMBLE a 3 gun stage...
    most likely he was making "LOOK AT ME, I am a BADASS" videos, and he got busted out. There are hundreds of goobers out there claiming to "train" shooters, and many SADLY are Mall Ninjas with 20% skills and 80% CRAP...

jchuff87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    HICKMAN, I thought that one of the draws to Panther Range, the one near Bloomington, was the fact that they did have an 800 yrd shooting range. Am I incorrect?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I have never been to their training facility, but I did stop by the store in downtown Bloomington and spoke to one of the guys that run it. I cannot remember the fellow's name, but he is Jerimiah's brother.

I spoke with him for about a half hour about the range, rifles, marksmanship, gun culture, training, etc. It turned out that my schedule and theirs would not work out well enough for me to join the range as a member, but for what its worth, I left with an exceptionally good impression of the man who I spoke to.

We all know how things get churned up on the internet, sometimes good guys come off as jerks, sometimes jerks come off as jerks. Sometimes you shouldn't post videos of the really fun things.

This doesn't really add anything to the conversation, other than I have read all the negative things in this thread about Panther Ridge and thought I should speak up.

So, yeah, there.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I hate to resurrect this thread, but I just have to. Has anybody been out to the range or join it yet? I live pretty close by, but haven't been out there yet as I just shoot on my own land.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I hate to resurrect this thread, but I just have to. Has anybody been out to the range or join it yet? I live pretty close by, but haven't been out there yet as I just shoot on my own land.

It's right up the road from me but I've never tried to join. I would just want to use the range. I won't be deploying anywhere anytime soon due to age restrictions so I really wouldn't need the uber-tactical training. So it would appear to me that I'm never gonna be able to join or use the range. To old and outa shape for uber tactical training required to use range = the old fat man SOL. Wish they just let you pay a yearly fee to use the range, heck I would even promise to honor all range rules and cease fires!

Top Bottom