• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Seriously, people putting airsoft stuff on real guns?

Anyway, I'd need to bring in a guy who is an equal match for my guy's experience to actually settle things. Like one of those "Youtube guys", preferable one around his age. I think anyone vs the Beard or Haley would shut them up.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Seriously, people putting airsoft stuff on real guns?

Anyway, I'd need to bring in a guy who is an equal match for my guy's experience to actually settle things. Like one of those "Youtube guys", preferable one around his age. I think anyone vs the Beard or Haley would shut them up.

You know the type.

They go to gun shows and buy all the UTG accessories they can find. They have $1k in accessories on their rifle, and every single accessory is the cheapest bare bones thing they could possibly find.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Forums won't let me editing my posts...

Anyway, if you can't match his shooting abilities, I'd say he has a thing or 2 he could teach you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You know the type.

They go to gun shows and buy all the UTG accessories they can find. They have $1k in accessories on their rifle, and every single accessory is the cheapest bare bones thing they could possibly find.

Hey, my UTG red dot works pretty good...

...on my M&P-15/22. But I'd never put it on my 6920.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hey, my UTG red dot works pretty good...

...on my M&P-15/22. But I'd never put it on my 6920.

Just about anything works fine on a 22lr. I've had my fair amount of experience with the stuff.

Had a leatherwood red dot a long time ago on an AR pistol, first magazine through the firearm caused the front lens to fly out of the optic. Had the same thing happen with a BSA red dot as well. I keep an old barska red dot around for temporary use on new firearms without sights, and it oddly enough has held up fine, but it was kind of expensive. one of these:
    img-m16-gen2.jpg
    It's great for a 22lr plinker.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Forums won't let me editing my posts...

Anyway, if you can't match his shooting abilities, I'd say he has a thing or 2 he could teach you.

Of course he does. Anything I can learn from a combat vet is invaluable, but then I also learn from others and their techniques and style would clash with how my buddy teaches like he doesn't like gripping his AR with the ar extended and C clamping it, he thinks it's stupid or how one hold a vertical grip in a non traditional way.

Top Bottom