• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So if you're dead inside that means your going to start to rot inside and soon we can pop you like a great big zit too!

Yeah Buddy, fun times to be had!

I hate you.

It's more likely he'll fester and become filled with maggots, like the other video above. That'll make a real mess when it pops.

I still hate you.

Dang I don't know how I missed this last week! That is crazy OP any pictures now that it's healing up a little bit? I feel like that is intense, I was going nuts looking at it....

Rhino I also will not be watching any of those videos! Don't watch anymore, don't do it!

Amen!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    https://youtu.be/1MOAdGn2jkM

Well, uh, that's something else. However, having watched the entirety of "Pink Flamingos," I can handle anything.

I pull teeth daily, nasty teeth floating in pus. When the tooth is abscessed due to it being decayed to the gum line and the bone is still intact (creating a seal) the pus drains out the top of the tooth like a miniature volcano while I elevate and luxate it. BUT THIS VIDEO has me in shock! That is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a LONG time!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I pull teeth daily, nasty teeth floating in pus. When the tooth is abscessed due to it being decayed to the gum line and the bone is still intact (creating a seal) the pus drains out the top of the tooth like a miniature volcano while I elevate and luxate it. BUT THIS VIDEO has me in shock! That is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a LONG time!
    Having had an abscessed toothe years ago, thanks for that description.

/purple.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If it's any consolation, Rhino, I won't be watching them pop you. Ewww.

You're a saint!

Gee, thanks.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    These spider threads are just bad mojo. Went to get my mail just now and having the "Spidey-Sense" turned on, I find and almost dead Black Widow in its final throws laying next to our front door entrance mat. Just plain bad mojo !

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    [video=youtube_share;8IuezvfTYao]http://youtu.be/8IuezvfTYao[/video]

Video from Rhino's last doc appt. Jump to the 5:00 mark.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here..... check this out....... these will take your mind off of the icky.....

[video=youtube;ePvaA4qwBNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePvaA4qwBNM[/video]

Top Bottom