• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Bob is moving. He will be next to the Speedway auto parts in Plainfield, that shares a parking lot with Burlington. The space is supposed to be 5k sq ft. It will be nice to walk around his store and not bump shoulders with everyone, not to mention more products with the best prices around.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Bob is moving. He will be next to the Speedway auto parts in Plainfield, that shares a parking lot with Burlington. The space is supposed to be 5k sq ft. It will be nice to walk around his store and not bump shoulders with everyone, not to mention more products with the best prices around.

:yesway:

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    Good store. Had the best price I could find when I bought my AR, and gave a discount on accessories/ammo when I bought it. Hopefully the prices stay low, with the rent on the new place and all...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just walked through the new store location at lunch today. If Bob had not been there himself, I would have said there is no way it was PSS. Place was actually well lit, things were spaced out well, and was not overrun with interesting smells. I'm not sure I ever really noticed that they had reloading supplies before (I'm not a reloader), but they even had a section for that. I noticed a few things that I had purchased elsewhere that I wasn't aware PSS had in the past due to the cramped nature of the store.

Check it out.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I stopped by there Saturday and it was pretty busy. Really nice shop and Bob said he still has a lot of stock left to move over. Lots of lighting and plenty of space to move around in. I recommend you all visit and check it out.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Anybody got an address for those of us not familar with Plainfield?
    Thanks

Bob

Plainfield%20Move_zpsdzxziowg.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I saw a new gun shop in that location on our way to the movie theater Saturday. I didn't realize it was Bob's shop. I was going to stop in to check it out anyway; now I definitely will!

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I hadn't been in PSS for a couple months. I guess I need to swing by the new place and check out the new digs. No plans for tomorrow other than function testing a new upper at Parabellum. Probably swing by afterwards.

Matt

indybrownsfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Mooresville
    Just stopped in PSS this morning....Really nice and lots of room to look around.
    Picked up a couple of boxes of 40 cal ammo and a 10 round mag for my AR.
    Great service .

Top Bottom