• ...and so much more!
  • sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    How's the air quality in the new store?

No smoke a week ago while I was picking up a mag pouch and some magazines. I didn't mind the old store, but much prefer the new one. Nice sitting area in the middle. Very spacious and really nice not having to ask the "regulars" who seemed to have Velcro attached to their a$$ to move to look at some ammo. Selection was about the same, but plenty of room to expand if they choose to.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Maybe none of my business but I am curious. Why is Bob expanding at this point? I'm thinking he should be looking at retirement rather than expansion! More power to him if he wants and feels like continuing to work though! The new shop is much nicer than the previous space.

Matt

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Maybe none of my business but I am curious. Why is Bob expanding at this point? I'm thinking he should be looking at retirement rather than expansion! More power to him if he wants and feels like continuing to work though! The new shop is much nicer than the previous space.

Matt

I believe the old building is getting torn down (?)

I like the new store. There was stuff in there that I am sure was in the old store that I had never seen.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    The old building is being torn down. Also why not expand? Nicer location and keep the shop running. Doesn't matter if he retires or not

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Finally had time to drop in this past Saturday. The new place looks great! And I'll be back soon (I hope), because, as usual, he has something in stock that I want.

Also, I thought that I would mention that Bob has changed his signage. At the old shop, the sign said "absolutely no loaded firearms" (paraphrased). In the new shop, the sign now says, "keep loaded firearms holstered at all times" (paraphrased). I greatly appreciate the change in apparent policy.

Top Bottom