• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    For the most part I agree. But these are just $4 above a lot of Glock mags. H&K wrote the book on over priced arrogance.

Talk about overprice we also use MP 5's. The decision was made to go with the H&K double mag holder (if you have experience with MP 5's that helps with the reloads. MP 5's don't excel in the rapid reloading department, they are a little different than an M4/M16) HK charges over 50 some bucks for the MP 5 double mag holder. Crazy for a piece of stamped sheet metal but then SIG does the same thing. Glad it wasn't totally out of my pocket and everybody here helped buy them.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Talk about overprice we also use MP 5's. The decision was made to go with the H&K double mag holder (if you have experience with MP 5's that helps with the reloads. MP 5's don't excel in the rapid reloading department, they are a little different than an M4/M16) HK charges over 50 some bucks for the MP 5 double mag holder. Crazy for a piece of stamped sheet metal but then SIG does the same thing. Glad it wasn't totally out of my pocket and everybody here helped buy them.

I always go with Mec-Gar magazines wherever possible. More often than not they are the original manufacturers for the gun companies anyway. I've done this with all of my Sigs, Beretta's, and CZ's. I've never gotten a bad functioning magazine from them. Many times you can obtain them for half or less of what the manufacturers charge. Greg Cote sells a lot of them.

Greg Cote, LLC

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For future reference, PMAGS = good. Promags = bad.

I always go with Mec-Gar magazines wherever possible. More often than not they are the original manufacturers for the gun companies anyway. I've done this with all of my Sigs, Beretta's, and CZ's. I've never gotten a bad functioning magazine from them. Many times you can obtain them for half or less of what the manufacturers charge. Greg Cote sells a lot of them.

Greg Cote, LLC

:thumbsup: on Mec-Gar. Walther is about as bad as HK on price of mags. P99 mags, which are made by mec-gar are usually >$40 which is ridiculous considering it's the same magazine that's used in the Magnum Research MR9, which goes for ~ $30.

Top Bottom