• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • $mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Thought y'all would be interested. Amazon has the Pocket Constitution (Text from the U.S. Bicentennial Commission Edition) for $0.86 +tax, with free shipping with Prime or $25 order (otherwise $4 shipping).

http://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Constitution-Text-Bicentennial-Commission/dp/0880801441/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1367980008&sr=1-1&keywords=pocket+constitution

Book Description
    Publication Date: January 1, 2005
    Pocket Edition of the original Constitution of the United States (with Index), and Declaration of Independence.

The text is from one produced by the U.S. Bicentennial Commission and was proofed word for word against the original Constitution housed in the Archives in Washington, D.C. -- identical in spelling, capitalization and punctuation. This special edition is sized in accordance with one produced by President Thomas Jefferson and includes remarkable quotes from our nation's Founders.

:patriot:

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I purchased 10 of these from the Cato Institute some time back.

I've been carrying a copy in my back pocket now for the last two years, right next to my check book.

You should see the look on some peoples faces when they ask, "How do you know that much about the Constitution?"

Every time I get a few minutes, waiting in line or such, I pull it out and remind myself what a great country this used to be, and what it can be again, if people wake up.

These are great little primers, and good conversation starters. I highly recommend them.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I got two of those. Gave one to my brother and I keep one right here next to the computer. I also have the android app on my Galaxy S3 for on the go Costitutional debates.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My parents got one of those from their insurance company a couple years ago. I still have it, but since I was on amazon I ordered a leather backed mini Constitution with Declaration and Articles if Confederation in it, Thomas Paine collection with all his well known works, The Federalist Papers and Anti-Federalist Papers and a Jefferson Bible. I've been wanting to read all of our important founding documents to educate myself more since they did not teach it in high school... So sad.....

Jon

bluestanger66

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Thanks for posting this, I have been looking for something like this for a while. Think I may have to buy more than one to pass around!

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    I'd love to hear about one of you whipping this out when an officer asks to see your concealed carry license....

Then I'd like to hear about how your night in jail was... Sad times people...

Top Bottom