• MAC100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2014
    United States
    cnVxVI6.jpg

I touched up the stippling a bit.

Tomrrow the slide is headed to Avon along with some Dawson Precision night sights. @AllenM will be cerakoting the slide graphic black and installing the sights for me. Looking forward to having it returned and seeing how it looks complete. :)

like what you did with that Kahr. I have one also please post pics after your slide work.

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Couple pics of my Bauer Automatic in .25ACP, made by Bauer Firearms in Fraser, MI & is a near stainless copy of a Baby Browning.
    Nice sturdy little gun & about as small as I can handle with my large hands.
    .45ACP round in 1st pic for a size reference.

tumblr_n01d6ommuz1rmuzyno2_500_zpskrbrbn5e.jpg

tumblr_myymozhUDc1rmuzyno1_1280_zpseeck7iol.jpg

familyevents

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    Greenwood
    I am also a P938 guy, either pocket carry it or IWB with a Nate2 holster. Have had the P238 previous but is only a little smaller and prefer the 9mm...

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I think I may have finally, after all these years, found the perfect carry gun for me. This particular one is a Sig Sauer P938 SAS version. I haven't put enough rounds through it to be completely comfortable with it, but if the next 300 are like the last 200, it's a winner.

Of course I also had to get the 22lr conversion kit for it. The one I bought is the target model. I haven't fired it yet, but it's on the top of my list of things to do this weekend.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Sadly, the wife's mother passed away last year after a relatively short battle with pancreatic cancer. She was a bit of a packrat, but we knew there was at least one handgun in the house. It took months to find it. And it had friends.

Finally, I found an old alligator hide suitcase in the back of the closet in my wife's grandmother's bedroom. (Grandma passed away 17 years ago.) Inside the suitcase, stored in old socks, were four wheel guns and two semi-autos. The guns were once owned by my wife's grandfather, who has been gone for 30 years. He was briefly with the FBI, and spent most of his career as an enforcer for the IRS in the People's Republic of Cook County, IL.

I remember Gramma talking about a Beretta but had never seen it. My mind pictured something more substantial than this 1953 Model 950 in .25ACP. Still it's a fun pistol to shoot and I have not had any failures at the range. (The wife has had some stovepipes, but her grip is not quite as strong as mine.) I do find it difficult to shoot accurately at longer ranges. Still, I can put multiple head shots on a silhouette at shorter distances, which is what I believe the gun was made to do.

WP_20141228_015.jpg

Last edited:

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    We also found another real oldie ... a Fritz Mann in .25ACP.

I have not fired this one yet. The magazine loaded just fine, but I had trouble chambering a round and decided to put it back in the range bag until we get a chance to have it checked by a gunsmith.

WP_20141228_011.jpg

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    I got a new kimber and my fiance decided she must have one too. She is extra prego right now though so it probably won't make it to the range for a couple months...
    Just a quick pic...
    rwlao8.jpg

Top Bottom