• ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    [h=3]Range Pricing[/h]
    • Range Fees: $3 Point Blank Liability Waiver Card (good for 12 months)
    • Hand Gun Lanes: $12 per half hour $18 hourly
    • Rifle Lanes**: $15 per half hour $22 hourly
    • Second Shooters: $5 for second shooter in same lane. Children (14 or younger) with Legal Guardian shoot for free
    • Gun Rental: Handgun: $10 Long gun: $15

PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    Anybody know of an ETA?

I emailed them asking about an ETA on breaking ground or opening, below is the reply...

Pat,

We are so excited to becoming to your area! At this current time we do not have that information but if you continue to follow our website more information will become available when we know more. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Kyle Spaeth
    New Store Coordinator
    Point Blank Range & GunShop
    10930 Deerfield Road | Cincinnati, OH 45242

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I emailed them asking about an ETA on breaking ground or opening, below is the reply...

Pat,

We are so excited to becoming to your area! At this current time we do not have that information but if you continue to follow our website more information will become available when we know more. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Kyle Spaeth
    New Store Coordinator
    Point Blank Range & GunShop
    10930 Deerfield Road | Cincinnati, OH 45242

Well, that answered that. I'll rep you later as I am out...unless someone helps a brother out.

outnumbered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    What ever happened to the Rangemasters on 49 in Chesterton? They opened a very nice range that seemed to be very clean with open lanes when LE weren't exclusively using it. The gun store itself exhibited their pride in the products by price point, but I never tried to haggle.

outnumbered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Apparently Rangemasters closed in 2006 according to a google search.

Thanks for the google-fu...

More specifically- does anyone familiar with Rangemasters on 49 know with any accuracy why the facility is no longer open for public use and/or if the building and range would still be a viable business. Its proximity to Blythes may be a negative and it may be swamped in debt, but the addition of another gun store/range always seems like a great idea for the consumer in me-even when I know that my business acumen does not equal that of many who have tried like hell and failed.

npwinder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Kouts
    Looks like the owners of rangemasters felt that Bass Pro and Cabela's were going to kill business and decided to close while they could move the inventory.

I'm not familiar with Rangemasters, and its been awhile since I've been to Chesterton, but I'm guessing Fireflies family fun center has taken the location over.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Many through out the state do my friend. Why bother answering if you don't have the answer?
    IDK. Just my sense of humor I guess. As to the second part of my post it was a legit question my friend. I don't frequent indoor gun ranges throughout the state my friend.

Top Bottom