• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Again printcraft why does he had to put this label?
    ......... Is it due to all the gov regs?

Yes, it is completely due to government regulations.
    He even had to show a proof copy of the label to the powers that be (I'm not sure who, FDA maybe/Dept. of Agriculture?) to be able to legally sell it.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Imagine what our founders would think of us now.

Cow's milk from a cow is not for human consumption. Human beings are morons, plain and simple. The people in the government are morons for making them print the labels, the people applying the labels are morons for listening to the government, and we are morons for allowing the government to continue this way.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    My brain hurts from this.

You probably drank too much illegal "Not for Human consumption" Cow's Milk or ate too much food that was illegally pulled right from the Earth in your illegal homegrown terrorist garden.

You should see a government certified doctor immediately who will administer the government created vaccine. I believe your brain will feel much better after that, as long as the vaccine doesn't eat your brain away.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Again printcraft why does he had to put this label?
    What makes his milk (as an example) that is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION different then what is at the store apart from the store one being "processed"? Or is that what the difference is?

As a kid when I would go to Mexico to visit my granma on the farm I recall that my cousins would milk the cows and bring a bucket of milk back and we would have milk and bread (homemade) for breakfast when my grandma was not watching BEFORE the real breakfast.

So I know that drinking milk "straight" from the cow won't kill me or anyone else so why the need for the label? Is it due to all the gov regs?

:confused:

It hasn't been pasteurized (heated hot enough for long enough to kill most of the bacteria that might be in it). We had a case a month or two ago up in the area where several people came down with something (salmonella?) from raw milk. The gubmint couldn't do anything about it because they had a tricky ownership scheme. The buyers didn't "buy milk", they bought an interest in the cow. They can't arrest anyone because they were drinking raw milk from their own cow.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It hasn't been pasteurized (heated hot enough for long enough to kill most of the bacteria that might be in it). We had a case a month or two ago up in the area where several people came down with something (salmonella?) from raw milk. The gubmint couldn't do anything about it because they had a tricky ownership scheme. The buyers didn't "buy milk", they bought an interest in the cow. They can't arrest anyone because they were drinking raw milk from their own cow.

Scheme is a harsh word to use for someone doing what 100% in this country for the first 200+ years.

Anyway, it didn't come from the raw milk, otherwise there would have been 100 cases (assuming just the owners drank it and none of their friends or even immediate family) from that.

It was ultimately ruled "inconclusive" but the only common thread between all the ones who were sick was some raw spinach/lettuce.

Bulk produced milk really must be pasteurized. The average gallon of store bought milk contains milk from as many as 1,000 cows, meaning you have a 1,000x greater chance of getting sick from their crappy mass producing crap filled warehouses as if from a single one of their hormone inducing milk machines.

Mike Rowe from dirty jobs did a dairy once, it was one of the cleaner ones but still check it out. You'll know immediately why commercially produced milk needs to be pasteurized.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm sorry, but, every time I see or hear of a story like this, A little/lot of me hopes that this is the big one, the final straw, that pushes people over the limit and causes an all out revolt.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'm sorry, but, every time I see or hear of a story like this, A little/lot of me hopes that this is the big one, the final straw, that pushes people over the limit and causes an all out revolt.

Me too, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The straw that broke our founders backs was a tax on tea.

We're way beyond that and we still can't talk about "the subject that shall not be named" and I'm not just talking about INGO. If you mention the R word anywhere, you're labeled an extremist nutjob.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Me too, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The straw that broke our founders backs was a tax on tea.

We're way beyond that and we still can't talk about "the subject that shall not be named" and I'm not just talking about INGO. If you mention the R word anywhere, you're labeled an extremist nutjob.
    Yep, I know what your saying. I often wonder what would become of me and my family if the R word was ever to become reality, and what would become of the society we live in for that matter. I grew up/became aware of the world in the mid 70's, and cannot believe what the world has deteriorated to since then. It seems that there is no other alternative at this point, although I hope I never see it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Scheme is a harsh word to use for someone doing what 100% in this country for the first 200+ years.

My use of scheme was neutral as to my judgement of it. It merely meant that the ownership setup they employed was quite novel to a layman.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They don't want people not having to stand in the bread line when the food supply is cut off. If you aren't dependent on the government cheese, they can't control you.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Could you imagine if we were the men at concord?

Hey Jimmy, take a shot! No I can't, I might get sued. Get Billy to do it. Hey Billy, shoot at em. No way, I might go to jail! Servitude is better than jail.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Does this mean breast feeding is out? Most families don't have the money or the space for the big machines. "Drop your breast ma'am or we'll fire"

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think our new Associate Justice would go for it... she wants to let Congress schedule our diet.

Top Bottom