• BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Hey Joe Hoggshit,

I've followed your "career" as what you describe as a "public servent" for many years.

Common themes are as follow:

You have no respect for the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States.

You have no respect for private property.

State matters more than Liberty.

You, stinky shoes hoggshit, are a fraud.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well that sounds like a nice little collection of all the worst ideas in justice and policing today.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Thanks. I do my best. Unfortunately work ethic and other qualities are overshadowed by the fact I'm a white, male, police officer.
    The most important thing is that you are a man of noble character. The fact that the inmates are running the asylum does NOT change this.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Give a guy a crappy job and then kick him in the nads when he does it.. I'm so sick of the "evil Police" narrative I could throw up.. :puke:I escaped Marion county 10 years ago and happy I could manage it. I feel for the folks still trapped and especially the police trapped under Mayor Maroon's umbrella.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm a young one. I have 18 years left. It's a struggle, but I do still love it. Maybe it's because I didn't experience the "good ol' days" of proactive policing. It's frustrating, because I know I could leave, but Indy is my home. I don't want to police anywhere but here.
    Yeah, no one likes a quitter. I say good riddance to all the people leaving for smaller departments. One kid on NW is going to IFD, FFS.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I struggled to Stay for 30 and to Keep my Sanity but I Made it, I had too, for Myself & the Family. I admit, I am NOT a Quitter and will Struggle till the End. Every Year in the last 10 or so things were going Downhill. I doubt that I could Function today as a LEO with all of the PC BS. Politics & Favoritism need to be OUT of POLICE Work (Good Luck with that). Chiefs are APPOINTED to Kiss Mayor's & Citizen Groups Posterior NOT to be Leaders to actually FIGHT CRIME and do their JOB. INDY HOMICIDE Rate has Spiraled Out of Control. IMO, Might Not be POPULAR but the Merging of IPD & MCSD was the Beginning of the END. Even under Hudnut, we were told NOT to use Gangs in our DHC's, substitute 'loosely knit social groups' was the Preferred Speak. Of Course, the number of Gangs Expanded and the Mayor was afloat in PR DENIAL. Prosecutor & Marion County Judges have seemed to Give Up, go with the flow of Social Justice NOT EQUAL Justice for ALL.
    I NEVER Dreamed PEACEFUL Protestors (SIC) would be Allowed to Burn, Loot, Murder in INDY without an adequate IMMEDIATE Police Response. As I'm Typing this, National News reporting Multiple Officer MURDERED in the last 24 hours. Their Crime, Going to Work and Serving their Community. You know you are OLD when the ISP Trooper assisting at an Accident scene told me, he was Born the Year that I Graduated from the ILEA and he was Retiring this Year from ISP.
    GOD HELP US ALL

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I think these public officials should be required to "walk a mile" in the shoes of police, fire,& emt. Everyone thinks they can do it better but they have never done the job or anything close to it. Indy mayor & city council are a joke. How to fix the issue? I have no idea, but hamstringing the people trying to protect us is not the way to go about it!

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Yeah, no one likes a quitter. I say good riddance to all the people leaving for smaller departments. One kid on NW is going to IFD, FFS.
    It's ridiculous how many people under 2 years on are leaving the department. I heard an officer left the day she graduated out of the last class, or so I'm told.

I grew up in Indy and most of my family is still in Indy. I'd be lying if things haven't crossed my mind during the last year of constant changes in policy. However, I just can't see myself ever being the police anywhere else. I've always looked up to IPD/IMPD, and this is where I want to be, thick or thin.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It's ridiculous how many people under 2 years on are leaving the department. I heard an officer left the day she graduated out of the last class, or so I'm told.

I grew up in Indy and most of my family is still in Indy. I'd be lying if things haven't crossed my mind during the last year of constant changes in policy. However, I just can't see myself ever being the police anywhere else. I've always looked up to IPD/IMPD, and this is where I want to be, thick or thin.
    It is true. She graduated and went straight to Speedway PD. And people questioned why I thought that was bad form. I'm not particularly happy with things, but no way I'm starting over. Just riding it out til retirement.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    It is true. She graduated and went straight to Speedway PD. And people questioned why I thought that was bad form. I'm not particularly happy with things, but no way I'm starting over. Just riding it out til retirement.

Yeah, that's the story I was told. I'll leave my comments on that offline. But there seems to be similar stories with every recruit class as of late.

Top Bottom