• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got this today... :D Can't wait to get ammo and try it out!
    IMG_1245.jpg

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That is really sharp! I've been lusting after that pistol ever since I saw it in "Enemy At The Gates." :yesway:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That is really sharp! I've been lusting after that pistol ever since I saw it in "Enemy At The Gates." :yesway:

I didn't really pay any attention to the pistols in the movie the 2 or 3 times I've watched it because I was more focused on the Mosins. Now I've got an excuse to watch it again! :rockwoot: Got it for a good price from Classic Arms...

I think it looks like a 1911's skinny little brother. :) Now I need to find an IWB holster for it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    That's in absolutely fantastic condition!! Has it been refinished?

They're amazingly simple firearms. Think Glock has "few" parts?

This thing has like 15 total, and that's including the barrel, spring, guide rod, slide, and frame. LOL

If you can see the combat sights, they're plenty accurate, too.

Good buy, man!

-J-

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's a good looking gun!

Mind if I ask where you got it? I'm considering getting one for my collection.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Just like their VIS35, M44, and AK's...the Polish TT33's weapons were more finely finished than their combloc brethren. I put them up there with the Yugoslavians as far as attention to detail. Fine pistol you have. I bought mine from SOG back in 2001 or so, it is pre-circle 11. I managed to find original Polish grips for my year from a guy in Poland ;)
    PolishTok1.jpg

PolishTok2.jpg

PolishTok3.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have a Polish GF, and would love to get a Polish pistol, but I was worried it would be hard to find ammo for it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have a Polish GF, and would love to get a Polish pistol, but I was worried it would be hard to find ammo for it.

The TT-33 is 7.62x25, There's basically Bulgarian surplus only right now, but some limited commercial loads.

The P-64 is 9x18, there's lots of cheap ammo for it now.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Has anyone bought one of these from Classic Arms? I'd be curious to know the quality.

Added:
    Yes, it's true I missed post 3.
    :facepalm:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just like their VIS35, M44, and AK's...the Polish TT33's weapons were more finely finished than their combloc brethren. I put them up there with the Yugoslavians as far as attention to detail. Fine pistol you have. I bought mine from SOG back in 2001 or so, it is pre-circle 11. I managed to find original Polish grips for my year from a guy in Poland ;)
    PolishTok1.jpg

PolishTok2.jpg

PolishTok3.jpg
    That's awesome! What is the significance of the "circle 11"? Mine has it, and it was made in 1952. If the box is correct it was made by Radom.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Has anyone bought one of these from Classic Arms? I'd be curious to know the quality.

Added:
    Yes, it's true I missed post 3.
    :facepalm:
    From what I've seen of it after stripping it down and cleaning it, everything looks good. Classic Arms was "different" to deal with. They're not real communicative while the order is in process. No ship confirmation, etc.. I had to call them to find out it had shipped after seeing that my card had been charged. Ordered last Wednesday and had the gun on Monday though, so it was actually pretty quick turnaround. I've got 2 more mags coming, probably tomorrow. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's in absolutely fantastic condition!! Has it been refinished?

They're amazingly simple firearms. Think Glock has "few" parts?

This thing has like 15 total, and that's including the barrel, spring, guide rod, slide, and frame. LOL

If you can see the combat sights, they're plenty accurate, too.

Good buy, man!

-J-

Thanks! Nope, not refinished... all original. The breakdown isn't as simple as the CZ 82, but it's still not bad. The front barrel lug is different. Never had a pistol that had one before. It's good that it's easy to break down, since the cheap ammo is all corrosive. For ~10 - 15 cents a round, I don't mind a little extra cleaning.

Top Bottom