• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    nazi_salute.jpg
    That's called defining the terms of the debate.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Not only the ten stupidest things politicians have said about firearms, but a film clip after each further illustrating the stupidity in hilarious ways. Pretty funny. LANGUAGE WARNING.

[video=youtube;HI9tov6A2DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9tov6A2DI[/video]

FWJK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    Not only the ten stupidest things politicians have said about firearms, but a film clip after each further illustrating the stupidity in hilarious ways. Pretty funny. LANGUAGE WARNING.

[video=youtube;HI9tov6A2DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9tov6A2DI[/video]

Ha! Funny video.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm becoming more and more skeptical of Snopes when there's any potential for politics to be involved with a subject, even tangentially. I'd trust them to tell me if Cletus really did git hisself blowed clean over the roof after he told Billy Bob "here, hold ma beer an watch 'is", but global warming, obama, whatever, they're about as reliable as politifact etc. Having said that, what the caption of the pictures is saying is that they each had their supporters show hands as a pledge to vote for them, nothing nazi about it, but that certain people latched onto that picture and dumped all over Trump for doing it, using the usual misdirected charge of naziism.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom