• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    My expectations were Not met. I'm only 2 episodes in and hope that it improves in content. I'm not sure what I expected and watch because it was filmed in my hood and enjoy the local scenery and businesses. I'm not a reality TV show fan but do enjoy Hillbilly Blood. Terry is portrayed as a simpleton which cannot be the reality. I love the girl and the bear, BUT please have Terry wear a shirt and lose the gold chain :):

Man, exactly, I may not watch the third, they make these guys look like freaking morons, I'm not believing it.

3badkids

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Is it just me or do they always use "closed captioning" when Terry talks? What are they insinuating? That you may not understand what he's saying

I didn't mind the show and while I felt my IQ drop 10 points while watching I just had to remind myself it's just another reality show that needs to portray people in a way for ratings.

I mean who didn't laugh when he asked Kayla if she had called "Craig" yet to get him a car - referring to "Craigslist"

Anyway who doesn't like the bear guy he's cool

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    We have watched all the episodes so far just because it's filmed locally and I'm aware of the area and was honestly wondering if I would no anyone that was on the show. With that said it's just getting to the point where I can't watch it..lol...Now I love the bears and who wouldn't love Kayla (who doesn't really work there) but I can't take it any longer..lol

nsolimini

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ellettsville
    LOL, I know Kayla and she is dating one of my buddies. She is on the show because she is from around there and knows the guys. They always have to have some sort of "visual aides" for shows

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    meh. i see lots of negative opinions, but i personally enjoy the show, Ive met "Dirty Andy" and Terry on occasion ..... my family has known the Porters for years
    i wonder how many people would jump on the opportunity to be on such a show if given the chance
    i hope they get a second season

Top Bottom