• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Thank you all so much for your support. As churchmouse said, this is one of the reasons I love INGO. When I joined (at the suggestion of my other half) I thought it might be a good place for information. It is that and so much more. I never expected the sense of community that I find here. Some of you I know personally, some of you I've never met and never will. However, that doesn't seem to matter much here. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. This is a very difficult time for me and for my family. I can't even begin to imagine what my brother is going through. He is only 25 years young and should have his whole life ahead of him. I remain hopeful that he still does.

Again, your thoughts and prayers are appreciated more than you know. I think there may even be a little dust somewhere in my house after checking this thread again. Keeps getting in my eyes

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    with all of my heart, I pray for complete healing upon your brother's body and soul.

James 5:13-16
    Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord, and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has comitted sins, they will be forgiven him. Therefore, confess your sins to one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you and your family, especially your brother. Tell him he's got the support of INGO!

Top Bottom