Predict the 1st Banning for uncivil behavior in the new Religious Threads...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    This is one of the truths that each and every one of us will find out in due time.
    I hope your right in due time

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh boy, I'm about to "come out" again: I'm of the opinion that those who do not believe in a Higher Power simply have not delved deep enough into the miracle of the human body and life itself.

mbills-
    Don't ever let the fact that you're gay stop you from expressing your deepest innermost feelings. :):

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh boy, I'm about to "come out" again: I'm of the opinion that those who do not believe in a Higher Power simply have not delved deep enough into the miracle of the human body and life itself.
    Interesting, because that's the exact same thought precisely that I have when confronted about my scientific belief in evolution by proponents of Creationism.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Interesting, because that's the exact same thought precisely that I have when confronted about my scientific belief in evolution by proponents of Creationism.

I can respect that, "The human body is an insanely complex organism made up of individual systems that depend on one another or the whole body fails. Must've happened by chance over billions and billions of years."

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Each will be given enough revelation to make an informed decision and the free will to make that decision. Each will then be responsible for that decision.

"Truth is strong and mighty above all things." 1 Esdras 4:48 (Paraphrased) Truth is truth, whether you believe it or not.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can respect that, "The human body is an insanely complex organism made up of individual systems that depend on one another or the whole body fails. Must've happened by chance over billions and billions of years."
    More like molecular biology and genetics prove that we are the result of eons of individually subtle changes, not created from whole clothe… or dust as the religion may be.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    More like molecular biology and genetics prove that we are the result of eons of individually subtle changes, not created from whole clothe… or dust as the religion may be.

Exactly. Millions of subtle changes over billions and billions of years. If even one of those million subtle random changes goes wrong than the human race would've ceased to exist. The chances of the human form creating itself are astronomical. I say two Legos in a locked room will never snap themselves together. You say, give it a million years and they just might, while ignoring how the Legos got there in the first place.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm finding the current religion discussion has been "there is a god" vs "there is no god" so far. I was hoping that wouldn't be what INGO would do. I was hoping we would, instead, discuss the religious influences on current events.

But... no. Really hope INGO doesn't keep this as a militant atheist vs deist argument. If so, I'd have no problem seeing this rule change redacted.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm finding the current religion discussion has been "there is a god" vs "there is no god" so far. I was hoping that wouldn't be what INGO would do. I was hoping we would, instead, discuss the religious influences on current events.

But... no. Really hope INGO doesn't keep this as a militant atheist vs deist argument. If so, I'd have no problem seeing this rule change redacted.
    Maybe someone will start another thread to predict when the rule change will be redacted. This is like a newly found freedom where no one knows quite how to act or a forum where the profanity filter is turned off and members automatically start spewing profanity just because they can.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Exactly. Millions of subtle changes over billions and billions of years. If even one of those million subtle random changes goes wrong than the human race would've ceased to exist. The chances of the human form creating itself are astronomical. I say two Legos in a locked room will never snap themselves together. You say, give it a million years and they just might, while ignoring how the Legos got there in the first place.

But not impossible. As vast as the universe is, it certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibility that almost anything can occur.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

There will other threads opened as time rolls on. This is a get feet wet grand opening.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Heck, I'll make one now. Where do they fit best? Break Room, or Political? Would be pertaining to ISIS.

Try and stay out of the break room. I would say politics. Especially if it pertains to ISIS and such.
    Just remember to keep it Civil and this will all move along nicely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom