• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    You do realize eley ammo is EXTREMELY expensive right? I dont see those prices as too out of line. I have seen various Eley ammo from $7-20 a BOX of 50, and that is BEFORE the last years worth of craziness. The 7.62X39 looks like 1000 round case prices though.

Gunbot doesn't seem to be having to hard of a time finding them for less. Heck I just found them on gunbroker for less and most of their prices are nuts too. I'm trying to love the store (it's hard to buy if there's nothing for sale) and I love the idea of the classes and get togethers. The federal cans are in stock at 325 Round Sealed Fresh Fire Can .22LR Federal Champion 36 Grain Hollow Point 1260 fps 745FF for less and they are charging double what they're worth.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Sorry but I cannot help the prices. I am only making a few bucks on all of these. Maybe you haven't noticed but ammo is hard to find and the market is crazy with pricing and availability changing constantly and without notice. I've been busting my but just trying to find it to make it available. Usually we have more 22lr options at lower prices but not this week. If you don't want it don't get it, good luck at wally world. If you would like to take advantage of the best deals I can find then here they are and I'm happy to help. I'm not even making enough to make it worth a hassle unless enough people place orders. If you don't start supporting your local businesses and economy that is made up of small business owners who may not be able to get the best prices but will bend over backwards to make sure you get good service, build relationships with their customers and enjoy being there for them there will only be big box stores that don't care.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Does this store keep regular hours, or does the owners have something going on right now? I went in over the summer, met the owner and a couple of regulars, and was offered food from the grill they had going. Good people.

The last 3 times I've tried to go in during posted hours everything has been closed up, and most of the lights off. Admittedly, the first time was a couple of months ago, and it was close to 6pm when I tried to stop by last night, but I stopped by a little after 5 tonight. Hope everything is going alright for them. Like I said, really nice people.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Thanks, and yes our hours went crazy this week again but will be back to normal Thursday. We had some family problems, unfortunately this is the downfall of a family run business. We are working on an end of the year, thank our customers and clear out the shelves to restock for the new year. We have permission for special pricing from Condor, Optimus, Katadyne, Berkey and more. Prices will be good on in stock and ordered items. We are going to have the sale the 19th, 20th & 21st. We will be BBQing burgers and dogs Friday from 6 - 8 pm and Saturday from 1 - 5 pm. Still in the planning stages, nothing in stone yet. I will make the official post in the next few days when we get the details worked out.
    Thank You,
    Walt

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Sorry but I cannot help the prices. I am only making a few bucks on all of these. Maybe you haven't noticed but ammo is hard to find and the market is crazy with pricing and availability changing constantly and without notice. I've been busting my but just trying to find it to make it available. Usually we have more 22lr options at lower prices but not this week. If you don't want it don't get it, good luck at wally world. If you would like to take advantage of the best deals I can find then here they are and I'm happy to help. I'm not even making enough to make it worth a hassle unless enough people place orders. If you don't start supporting your local businesses and economy that is made up of small business owners who may not be able to get the best prices but will bend over backwards to make sure you get good service, build relationships with their customers and enjoy being there for them there will only be big box stores that don't care.
    YOU, Sir, are EXACTLY RIGHT !!!!! Rep. Sent !!!!!

Last edited:

Ottboys3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Indy

:bash: Stop Buying your guns & ammo online to save almost nothing after shipping and FFL transfer fee's! These small shop owners are the backbone of the 2nd! I've been to their store & plan on buying some gear in the near future! Excellent people who deserve our communities support!

:soapbox: :welcome:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Sorry but we will not be open again today. Kris has strep throat and it is not getting better. She's going back to the doctor today and hopefully ISD will be back to normal operation tomorrow.
    Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Well between Kris just starting to get over what turned out to be pneumonia and the storm We will not be open again today. We are planning on back to normal Tuesday and will be preparing for our sale the 19th, 20th and 21st. We will have the details worked out and be announcing the sale along with a few changes to the shop for the new year. Thanks for all the support and understanding. We will always do our best to be here for you as long as your here for us.
    Thanks again,
    Walt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    We will be having an END OF THE YEAR LETS CLEAR THE SHELVES SALE December 19th, 20th & 21st. We have been authorized for special pricing from several manufactures for all of their products sold or ordered during this three day sale only. There will be specials from Berkey, Katadyne, Optimus, Condor, Mainstay (food & water), AlpineAire, Natural High, Gourmet Reserves and still working on more. We are planning to BBQ Burgers and Dogs Friday 6-8 and Saturday 1-5. Hope to see you There.
    Thanks,
    Walt
    I will be posting this weeks bulk ammo prices by tomorrow evening, my distributor is behind getting me the current list.
    We will be OPEN and back to normal operation on Tuesday.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I would like to thank everyone who came out to support us during our sale the last few days. We would like to wish every one a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holliday to all. We will be open the 26th, 27th & 28th then it's see you next year. We will Re open on the 2nd for the New Year.
    Thanks to everyone, and I look forward to the upcoming year.
    Walt

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Could not be more disappointed that I made the drive to this place, there was nothing there to buy, NOTHING! Will not ever waste my time to go back!

No one mentioned this place no longer sells guns either...

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Support the Mom-n-Pop shops. They will be there for all when others fail!

Sorry but yes our firearm stock is low, down to a few AR lowers. We are a preppers shop and never wanted to be known as a "gun shop" although we can and will special order or build anything. We will be restocking a small supply of firearms soon but are going to mostly do transfers and special orders.
    Times are a little tight right now and we are having to make adjustments to get though, but with the support of our customers we will make it. I promise I will do whatever it takes to make sure we are here for you. We can always order about anything you need and will be happy to help in any way possible. We will be continuing to offer our education / information sharing and ask for your support in return. We will always be here as long as we have the support of our friends.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom