• j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Marketing. Perceived value.

The parts are made by just a couple of suppliers.

All AR's are just as good as every other one. No matter what the hype and marketing.

Your $600 AR will be just as accurate, reliable, and will last just as long as the $2000 AR.

This^^^ IMO the price difference just isn't worth the difference. I have never owned a super high dollar factory gun but I have handled and shot them quite a bit. While they were indeed nice high quality pieces that I could never afford, I just couldn't see the reasoning behind paying their high cost. They will not do anything (performance wise) that my self built sub 1k AR's will do. But they sure are purdy.

DeanSports

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2014
    Columbus
    Branding most of the time. Just like clothes. They are all made the same way. But you have your Walmart brands, then you have brands like carhartt who only sell to certain stores like Cabellas, Dicks, and places like that Then you have the brands like that have their own stores with their names on it.

Personally, I would always build my own. No brand but if you try to sell it later on, the parts that you put in are the value, not brand for me.

Top Bottom