• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Anyone ever been to C&C Midwest Firearms in Clermont? How do their prices usually compare? Hows the service, selection, etc.?

Prices are fair. Limited selection. But they accept orders via gun genie and tend to be the lowest quotes on there.

=Josh=

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    West side of Indy
    I ask because they are within walking distance of my house. I'm certainly not opposed to going to Plainfield, but C&C is closer.

I stopped in on my way home from work yesterday to check it out. It was my first experience going into a gun store, so I felt awkward. I spoke to the owner, who was behind the counter. I told him my situation and he showed me a couple of options. He had a Gen 4 Glock 19 for $525 that I held. I left him my business card as well. I'll stop back in again at some point, I imagine, but I want to check out Plainfield Shooting Supply as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I ask because they are within walking distance of my house. I'm certainly not opposed to going to Plainfield, but C&C is closer.

I stopped in on my way home from work yesterday to check it out. It was my first experience going into a gun store, so I felt awkward. I spoke to the owner, who was behind the counter. I told him my situation and he showed me a couple of options. He had a Gen 4 Glock 19 for $525 that I held. I left him my business card as well. I'll stop back in again at some point, I imagine, but I want to check out Plainfield Shooting Supply as well.

Bobs will most likely be the best pricing around. That has been my experience.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

If you have a reputable shop that close to your house I would seriously consider establishing a relationship and buying there. Sometimes time and gas have value. $525 on a new Gen4 Glock is pretty much the going rate unless you qualify for one of the Blue Lable programs.

Top Bottom