• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The elephant in the room is the unabashed racism against the first orange president...I admit I was uncomfortable at first...I didn't grow up around many orange people and John Boehner was my first experience of an orange person in a position of power...I thought they seemed fragile, overly emotional, and prone to crying fits...But then Trump comes along and he is none of those things......

That's when I knew my orangeophobia was misguided and wrong...I hope others can learn like I did....Orange is just a skin color...We are all red on the inside and Trump and Boehner are just as American as any white, black, brown, red, or yellow American...Just because they are fewer in number than the rest of us doesn't mean we should vilify them....

:)

[video=youtube;YUUhDoCx8zc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUUhDoCx8zc[/video]

I guess orange is the new black

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Will they be carrying torches and burning books too?

Has it been pro Trumper's or opposition rallies that have damaged the most property and cost taxpayers more? It's a serious question. My assumption is the opposition rallies but I don' t really know.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Trump is orange because of a disease. A diseast that is ironically treated but being placed under UV light.

Sad how people pick on him as he was just born that way.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Has it been pro Trumper's or opposition rallies that have damaged the most property and cost taxpayers more? It's a serious question. My assumption is the opposition rallies but I don' t really know.

That's not applicable to the example I gave. If the destruction was what was meant, which admittedly the left uses far more often, I was have made a Kristallnacht reference.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Admit it.
    You just enjoy watching liberals cry.

Actually the song has kinda grown on me.
    Seeing Obama's condescending arrogance served back to him is pretty sweet too.

I miss Obama being in the news. When is he gonna return and lead these protest/riot/anarchist heathens that we see in the news daily?

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So you spell Kristallnacht right yet say "I was have"????? Dang Kut...Your world traveler is showing up your rural Alabama vernacular!!!!:)

I can't wait til you get back from Oz with them new words!!!!

University of Florida graduate. Need I say more?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    University of Florida graduate. Need I say more?

Well at least Kut's a college graduate...I remember after a year and a half of college I said, "**** this...I'm going fishing..."

If I would have been in Florida like Kut I would not have lasted a semester...

But knowing that does explain Kut's admiring respect for Latin Ladies...Interesting..I bet it was a Cubano that did him in....

They can do that you know....:)

Here is the University of Florida's new mascot....Orange...In honor of...Nah...I ain't going to say it..Well you know...The orange guy in D.C. :)

ca7742d70d7c4696a15286fd70e76a86.jpg

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you spell Kristallnacht right yet say "I was have"????? Dang Kut...Your world traveler is showing up your rural Alabama vernacular!!!!:)

I can't wait til you get back from Oz with them new words!!!!

Lol, I'm practicing my Canadian 'eh?

Top Bottom