• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ya know, if this was labeled a "Pro-America", "Pro-USA", "Pro-Getting Things in Order," it would be above ridicule. .........

See below from the OP.......

efforts to bring back manufacturing jobs to America, put the security of our nation ahead of political correctness, improve our infrastructure, revitalize the inner cities and secure our nation’s borders

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Ya know, if this was labeled a "Pro-America", "Pro-USA", "Pro-Getting Things in Order," it would be above ridicule. A nationwide "Pro-Trump" rally, smacks of "Cult of Personality," historically used by the most tyrannical of governments. I'm trying to think of any time in our nation's history that something so unabashedly contrary to our nation's values, has taken place on a nationwide scale. Anyone?

I think this "pro Trump rally" is becoming a thing because of all the Anti Trump stuff out there.

The reason its not being called a pro USA or a pro getting things together rally is because the left isnt selling their ideas as anti USA or Anti getting things together.

These Pro Trump Rally's is the Right's answer to all the Anti/Never/F*** Trump stuff out there.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think this "pro Trump rally" is becoming a thing because of all the Anti Trump stuff out there.

The reason its not being called a pro USA or a pro getting things together rally is because the left isnt selling their ideas as anti USA or Anti getting things together.

These Pro Trump Rally's is the Right's answer to all the Anti/Never/F*** Trump stuff out there.
    Nailed it! People need to remember, SOME people in this country are tired of being shouted down, and are ready to do some shouting of their own.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ya know, if this was labeled a "Pro-America", "Pro-USA", "Pro-Getting Things in Order," it would be above ridicule. A nationwide "Pro-Trump" rally, smacks of "Cult of Personality," historically used by the most tyrannical of governments. I'm trying to think of any time in our nation's history that something so unabashedly contrary to our nation's values, has taken place on a nationwide scale. Anyone?

What the hell???

Loke the anti-Trump rallies have some lofty idealistic purpose the pro-Trump rallies don't.

Your double-standards reek like three-day old roadkill on hot blacktop.

NIGHTRIDER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    on the road

[h=3]Obama - Cult of Personality[/h]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

exactly. People are standing up and saying they're fed up with the ridiculous whining and garbage going on by the left. It's a "pro-what-trump-is-trying-to-do", not a cult of personality thing.

there will be 100X more American flags held by supporters at these events than at Obama rallies, guaranteed

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No... Nor will they be wearing giant vagina hats. They might be wearing threateningly patriotic clothing and legally possessed firearms, though.
    You can say vagina on INGO without getting the ******? Had I known I wouldn't have had to bring back "va-jay-jay".

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This.

I do agree with Kut that if this doesn't appear to be a cult worship thing and more of a anti-leftist/anti-PC/status-quo thing, it will be a positive. But since Trump is now the face of those opposite of the torch and pitch-fork, the actual book-burning crowds like those in Berkley, DC, etc, it's only natural that he be the "headliner" of the rallies.

Some people see Trump as proto-Hitler and some see him as the last hope for the America they knew. It's likely they're both wrong, but the proto-Hitler faction will live with haunted dreams and gnawed fingernails and the rest of us will just ... live

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump's election, right?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I'm guessing these rallies will only be held on weekends, too, because, ya know, all of us non-snowflakes have jobs to go to, and responsibilities, and families to provide for. Hopefully the folks who work weekends can get some time off to attend.

According to my calendar, Feb., 27th, is Mon., and

Mar., 4th is Sat. .....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A nationwide "Pro-Trump" rally, smacks of "Cult of Personality," historically used by the most tyrannical of governments. I'm trying to think of any time in our nation's history that something so unabashedly contrary to our nation's values, has taken place on a nationwide scale. Anyone?

[video=youtube;WtGrp5MbzAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI[/video]

[video=youtube;yVPhFLiDtzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPhFLiDtzk[/video]

I just posted this for the guitar riff....Makes my heart pound every time....Ah my early 20's when rock and roll was being saved from big hair and lame lyrics by Living Colour......

[video=youtube;7xxgRUyzgs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0[/video]

Last edited:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

So what's the adjective for an 'Anti-Trump' rally? Or is this more of that 'left wing tolerance' ?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So what's the adjective for an 'Anti-Trump' rally? Or is this more of that 'left wing tolerance' ?

The elephant in the room is the unabashed racism against the first orange president...I admit I was uncomfortable at first...I didn't grow up around many orange people and John Boehner was my first experience of an orange person in a position of power...I thought they seemed fragile, overly emotional, and prone to crying fits...But then Trump comes along and he is none of those things......

That's when I knew my orangeophobia was misguided and wrong...I hope others can learn like I did....Orange is just a skin color...We are all red on the inside and Trump and Boehner are just as American as any white, black, brown, red, or yellow American...Just because they are fewer in number than the rest of us doesn't mean we should vilify them....

:)

[video=youtube;YUUhDoCx8zc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUUhDoCx8zc[/video]

Top Bottom