• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    It's always good to lock in your LP needs in the summer, weather you are on budget billing, prepay or able to buy and store. My company offers a summer price to all customers, the winter budget and prepay prices start in October, I am very certain Co-alliance dose the same, I would be surprised if you don't get a 1 time fill at their normal reduced summer rate.
    Co-alliance is a co-op and a solid, competitive company. Almost all co-op's pay their drivers on commission which makes them very conscientious about keeping their customers happy.

Last edited:

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    We are Co-alliance customers and always do a summer fill. I think last year it was <.90$ something. We own our tanks and fill for the whole year. Its a big budget item but its nice knowing that propane is full for the year.

Before, Co-alliance, we used to do the call around game. The price spread was amazing from dealer to dealer. People dont realize how ripped off they are getting by having a company/leased tank.

Usually start thinking about it around late July-Aug.

tonybia

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    7   1   1
    Apr 24, 2013
    When I was going to be moving to a house that was going to use propane I researched propane pricing and found the best pricing at https://www.thriftypropane.com . The company allows you to buy as much gas as you want and have it delivered in as many trips as you want over any time period you want. They have a delivery fee but based on the pricing they are offering it can't be beat. Current pricing is around .69 a gallon. So at current pricing you can buy what quantity you want, say one years, two years or three years estimated usage and then have it delivered over that same time period. I never used them and have no connection with them but it does seem to be one of the best deals I found.

Top Bottom