• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cjcinin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    I was in Paris in April. Restrooms are available. Not plentiful like here but around. I suspect the lack of free refills and no old country buffets means restrooms every 30 ft are not needed.
    Also I have a more then slight diet cola problem. Fountain drinks are 8 euros. No refills. That's about 10 bucks US.
    I cut back a lot. Like totally. Great trip thought.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When I gotta go, I gotta go and everybody stand back. I found out I am not terribly shy when at Oktoberfest in Munich where they have some serious bathrooms built on the grounds. These are staffed with cleaning personnel -- all women as far as I could see -- who roamed the bathrooms constantly with scrubber and bucket in hand. They were so fanatically devoted to the job that as I stood at one of the urinals unloading a couple gallons of bier, she stood almost at my elbow, WATCHING INTENTLY, and swooped in as soon as I was finished to tidy the urinal. (No, was not a big thrill, she had the dimensions of a battleship, especially abeam, and she was clearly more interested in the liquid being dispensed, rather than the dispensing equipment.)
    Sounds like my kind of German gal! :naughty:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Are bathrooms that hard to find in Paris?

Yes.

I don't know Paris well enough to tell you but I know there are some 400 free public toilets like that in Paris.

966654--.jpg

They are automatic, self-cleaning and desinfected after each person gets out.

I saw a few. They are certainly not evenly distributed, many are locked after dark (probably to keep the homeless from camping in them), and some of them the "sanitary" part seemed broken. As I'm sure you are aware, many businesses don't have a restroom and those that do reserve them for customers.

Realistically I understand people are going to "go" if they have a sanitary facility or not. I'm not particularly bothered by an open air urinal. Better than the homeless guys sitting on a trash can to take a dump at the Circle in Indy.

Top Bottom