• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Post #23 and no one has asked, "When did you realize your wallet was missing?"

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    They need to let them carry them over to the next month... people will become scofflaws with this laxity going on...
    Maybe Frank can help with this...Where does an ISP trooper find a curb along an interstate highway? Most don't have curbs, at least, not out in the country. Just berms littered with pop bottles, cigarette butts, McDonald's wrappers, beer cans, meth cookers, used needles, used condoms, etc. To say nothing of the road kill. I can't imagine that any self-respecting police officer would want to soil his finely-polished jack boots along the berms of our highways.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Maybe Frank can help with this...Where does an ISP trooper find a curb along an interstate highway? Most don't have curbs, at least, not out in the country. Just berms littered with pop bottles, cigarette butts, McDonald's wrappers, beer cans, meth cookers, used needles, used condoms, etc. To say nothing of the road kill. I can't imagine that any self-respecting police officer would want to soil his finely-polished jack boots along the berms of our highways.

In a pinch can they use the bumpy things on the edge of the lane that keeps truckers awake if they start driving on the shoulder? Not real deep, but it does have an edge...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My company makes 4" x 5" parking blocks....Maybe the ISP should buy one for each car, then you have a nice portable curb....Plus, they are plastic, the blood will hose right off.....:yesway:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My company makes 4" x 5" parking blocks....Maybe the ISP should buy one for each car, then you have a nice portable curb....Plus, they are plastic, the blood will hose right off.....:yesway:
    I can see quite a market developing for something like that.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    :puke: just remember these phrasea Frank
    You're going to need a pool car. And. You're going to need to call someone for a ride. Otherwise I would have to wash my eyes out with bleach or something

Top Bottom