• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    ISP giving just a warning!? Heck where are they going to get the $$$ to fund their budget?
    They don't fund their budget via traffic tickets. It's common knowledge that they get their funds by stealing wallets during traffic stops. Most people are so relieved to be getting a warning that they don't realize their wallet is gone until it is too late.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    New years Eve 1998. My buddy and I in a two man squad on his birthday. We did it every New years. Just because.

All night, calls coming in regarding a huge antlered buck running through the local projects. At the end of the shift, a call comes in-deer versus a car just east of the projects. We looked at each other and grinned as we raced over there. As we arrived, the looks on the urban fellow cops faces made it clear that they didn't have a clue what to do with the dying deer. I straddled the back and held the antlers while my buddy used his knife to finish it.

We hauled it two blocks to the station and tossed it into the back of my pickup. We did our paperwork for the night and headed to his house. The deer was pretty bloodshot and I was tired so it was agreed that I would take the heart and liver and he would salvage what he could.

Bottom line? I know plenty of ISP Officers who are hunters and just all around human beings. Imagine that?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Whew, that didn't feel comfortable when I saw the lights. I returned from a day on a friends farm for shooting, squirrel hunting and get away. I got pulled over doing 15 over. Unusual for me, but I let my foot get heavy while talking on the phone. ISP officer comes up to my passenger window and sees my side arm. Glances in the back to a pile of rifle cases, an ammo can, a cooler & USMC day packs. Looks at my camo pants and sees blood from cleaning. (Should have brought clothes) I kept my hands on the wheel and asked permission before opening the glove box, fetching ID and digging out LTCH. Asked him if he'd prefer I remain still in the vehicle and asked him to hand me a closed bag so I could fetch my Larry while keeping my hands in front. No cuffs, no disarm, no curb stomping. Polite conversation and he even gave me a warning with no ticket and told me to have a nice day.

+1 ISP

No ticket? Must have forgotten his hat at home.

jettlag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Flowery Branch
    As a trooper in Indiana for 9 years, you might believe that this is an unusual situation, it is not, if everything matches up, driver license registration local car etc. I believe one can assume you are whom you say you are, news of murders have a way of spreading pretty quickly within law enforcement.

Top Bottom