• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    There's a thread like this all the time now.

Next time I'm selling a gun, I'm going to require the buyer to be able to do 20 jumping jacks and 20 pushups, and be able to jump rope 2 minutes without stopping before they can buy my firearm.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There's a thread like this all the time now.

Next time I'm selling a gun, I'm going to require the buyer to be able to do 20 jumping jacks and 20 pushups, and be able to jump rope 2 minutes without stopping before they can buy my firearm.

so your ruling out us fat guys i see how it is.

mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I have no problem if a seller asks to see a DL and LTCH. I have asked the seller to do the same for my piece of mind as the buyer. I think if someone is shifty and trying something illegal they might shy away from the simple request.

Whitey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Connersville
    CYA only, I have bought a few handguns and the add asked for LTCH. but when the deal happened, money changed hand, and no permit was shown. I do have one just was not asked for it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have no problem if a seller asks to see a DL and LTCH. I have asked the seller to do the same for my piece of mind as the buyer. I think if someone is shifty and trying something illegal they might shy away from the simple request.

I guess I am shifty :rockwoot:

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    While not necessary, I guess I can understand wanting to see a LTCH for a handgun sale. That's cya. But what I like is the guys who ask for a LTCH on a rifle or shotgun sale. That's over the edge IMHO.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It is illegal to sell a gun to a fellon. Fellons don't have LTCH.

You could be convicted of a felony after you applied for your LTCH and still be able to show the pink piece of paper to the seller.

Not to mention that a LTCH is easy to fake and that you can even buy a IN DL online for cheap.

I think the best thing to do is to follow your intuition, if you think that something is fishy it's probably the case.

:twocents:

Top Bottom