Quick question about white-tail deer hunting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bocephus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    I don't really see him as an "idiot". You think they shouldn't hunt with ARs because that's not what you want to do. Gun-grabbers don't think the 2nd was meant to include any modern firearms. I fail to see a difference. It's about freedom to choose what you want is most comfortable/familiar to you, not saying "this is how it should be, and if you disagree, you're an idiot."

Learn to read. Never did I say that THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE OR YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I said if you put me in a catagory with anti's, you are an idiot. I love guns, all guns. I think they all have their place. I have an opinion. You have an opinion. We are both happy discussing our opinions. Im not trying to back anyone in a corner to fight, this is a public OPINION forum. Deal with it.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Learn to read. Never did I say that THIS IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE OR YOU ARE AN IDIOT. I said if you put me in a catagory with anti's, you are an idiot. I love guns, all guns. I think they all have their place. I have an opinion. You have an opinion. We are both happy discussing our opinions. Im not trying to back anyone in a corner to fight, this is a public OPINION forum. Deal with it.
    Well, it is my opinion that your opinion is wrong. :draw:

:):

Bocephus

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    By the way, you'll hit 1000 posts soon enough, you dont have to try arguing with me to do it. Post on a topic worth talking about.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    By the way, you'll hit 1000 posts soon enough, you dont have to try arguing with me to do it. Post on a topic worth talking about.
    I'm not trying to argue. I'm just trying to bring humor and smart-assedness to the argument you guys are having. :popcorn2:

Top Bottom