Raging Police State in NYC -- Big guns & bag searches on ALL public transportation

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    You can add soft targets to that list too. Shopping centers and museums will soon have checkpoints used to disarm you slaves of any weapons or dignity that you try to hold onto. Who's winning the War on Terror exactly?

Expert: Security Checkpoints at 'Soft' Targets May Soon Become The Norm « CBS New York

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2p6f4Asnm0

Please dear Dog bring TSA and their good touch bad touch searches to the mall. Free gropings at the mall will save me at least 20 or 30 $20 Hollister gift cards a year.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    New York Cops Prepare For Civil Unrest

...and will begin "trolling" internet sites looking for suspicious speech. How long before Facebook comments become punishable offenses the way they have in the UK?

NYPD riot units conduct drills
    Police will now troll sites like Twitter and Facebook for suspicious activity, gang feuds and house parties as part of a new juvenile justice unit.
    amd_nypd.jpg

Pictured: Jack-booted Internet Trolls

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The thing that bothers me is that none of them are wearing eye protection.

It's O.K. they won't be shooting. Even if they shot they would be doing happy fire in Iraqi offhand.

ram, what makes you think they would give a NYC cop a loaded gun?:D

Look how they carry their weapons, even at sling arms.:laugh: So what if they have an HK54? They are still New York cops.

It's like the photos of the Holocaust where the Germans marching the Jews away do not have loaded weapons.

NYC cops often have the optics on their long guns backwards, both the long guns and and pistols are unloaded, and they take the armour plates out of the carriers.

They are for show, not for go.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    If they want to fight terrorist activity they should send all these soldiers to the white house. The founding fathers of this country proclaimed there should be a cleansing of government within every 100years to preserve it's purity. Would say we are long overdue.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    IIRC, it's a notion taken from a letter Jefferson wrote in 1887:

1887? Which gun for zombie Jefferson?:D

Jefferson was writing about Shay's Rebellion, a mob action which lead to the establishment of the Constitution.

No Founding Fathers proclaimed a "cleansing" of government every 100 years or however this quotation gets bent up.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    ...and will begin "trolling" internet sites looking for suspicious speech. How long before Facebook comments become punishable offenses the way they have in the UK?

NYPD riot units conduct drills
    amd_nypd.jpg

Pictured: Jack-booted Internet Trolls

I'm the one on the right but you can't see my converse shoes. You know working second and third shift the BDUs are really comfortable when you have to get in and out of the car and going over fences.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm the one on the right but you can't see my converse shoes. You know working second and third shift the BDUs are really comfortable when you have to get in and out of the car and going over fences.

Those guys look like UNSSU troops these days.

Top Bottom