• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I have the AR-15 Tactical and the Competition Range Bag. If I had to choose between the two as my only bag I'd go with the Competition Range bag.

MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag System

I use the Midway compact competition bag. I also have a brand new full size competition bag that I am not using, that I would sell. I am also in Lafayette. If you want to check out the two Midway bags, or might be interested in buying the full size, shoot me a pm.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It's really hard to beat the LA Police Gear Bailout Bag for $19.99.

I have two of them, and while they don't have dedicated pouches for 4 handguns, you can get 4 in there easily.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...a-police-gear-bail-out-bag-sale-$19-99-a.html

la-police-gear-tactical-bail-out-gear-bag-best-seller-9.gif

Yep. These are great too. I often have three pistols, three supressors and several hundred rounds of rifle and pistol ammo in it.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    + 1 on the lapg bail out bags. They also make a jumbo version for about $10 more. Last one I bought was during a sale and it came with a pistol case. They also make nice diaper bags.

62chevyimpala

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    I use the Midway compact competition bag. I also have a brand new full size competition bag that I am not using, that I would sell. I am also in Lafayette. If you want to check out the two Midway bags, or might be interested in buying the full size, shoot me a pm.
    I just sent a PM. Thanks for being willing to meet up!

watch guy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2016
    SE Michigan
    I picked up a vintage American Tourister bag from an estate sale for $4. Ballistic nylon. Has enough space for a couple of pistols, mags and ammo as well as safety equipment. Works great and does not look like a range bag!!!

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    1500 has some really nice bags for $40. Easily 4 pistols mags ammo etc and heavy cordura. I got one about a year ago and it's holding up great. Booth across the way had a similar bag for $125. It's a no brainier.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Yep. These are great too. I often have three pistols, three supressors and several hundred rounds of rifle and pistol ammo in it.

Bought one for my IN State Trooper son inlaw and he loves it...so I had to buy one as well. Very well built, nice compartment layout, heavy shoulder strap and strong zippers. Can't beat it for $19.99...

62chevyimpala

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Just wanted to thank you guys for your input. Hoosier45 took care of me and let me buy a Midway Full Size Comp bag from him. Great deal and an even better guy. So far, it's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Hoosier!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Cool.

I've always just used a backpack. I'm not sure why nobody else does. A half way decent one will carry everything you want, plus you carry it on your back (which I suspect is where the name came from) and have your hands free while going to and from the range.

Bybo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Lawrenceburg
    I just use a backpack that I bought from lapolicegear.com. Carries everything I need. I even use it when going to gun shows. Hang a sign on it to show what's for sale, and plenty of space for new purchases

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

That looks nice. $99 retail. Figure about $80 ??? if you look around.

On a budget the LA Police Gear branded stuff is good as well.

A good range bag is worth spending a little bit of money. I never realized this until I bought one. In fact I still muddle through with old gym bags and a used overhead projector case. I sometimes need to carry quite a few handguns to the range and really need to invest in a fancy 4-6 pistol hard case. Slowly I will add some better bags and cases.

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    $99 to my door and worth it. it's a great bag. The large Glock bag is good too but not well made, only two years before zipper failures.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have the Midway Compact Competition Range bag. It's still going strong after almost 7 years. I've had 4 guns + ammo in there at its heaviest. I also carried 600 rounds of 9mm, mags + a backup gun in there for a class once. Pretty versatile bag - I've looked around and thought about swapping it out for something else over the years but it still keeps chugging along as my primary bag. No complaints from me. I've recommended this bag to a lot of people and the ones that have bought one haven't had any issues either.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom