• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I just ordered one of these myself. Supposed to arrive tomorrow.

You won't be disappointed.

I have bought about five of them for myself, gifts and for friends. I think I found them on sale for $34.99.

I took a big black marker and covered up the Midway Logo. No free advertisement

Midway runs the pistol bags on sale that fit the two slots for $9.99 too.
    Right now certain colors are $12.99 each.
    They work really nice for range time or classes.
    Each of the two pockets on one side hold a 100 round mtm box.
    The other side holds 7 mags

For a Glock 19 I can have 321 rounds and a gun in the one bag if all 8 mags are loaded.

MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    FYI... Midway USA has the Desert Camo version of their Competition Range bag on clearance for $19.99 (I paid $29.99 yesterday on my order). I'm guessing quantities are limited.

Sorry, I can't post a link. Work computer won't let me on Midway's website.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I just recently went through this very thing. However instead of just a range bag I was looking for something I could transport 6 guns to the range. So my concern wasn't so much accessories as it was with trying to transport as many guns to the range as possible. I also figured since my back has been giving me problems recently I might as well make sure whatever it was it had wheels as well. After posting the same kind of question on a few forums and doing a number of searches I came accross 3 good candidates.

Case Cruizer

Quick Draw 6 Pack Universal Handgun Case - GunCruzer

Case Club

http://www.caseclub.com/gun-cases.htm

G P S Rolling Range Bags

https://www.walmart.com/ip/G.P.S.-R...75035&wl11=online&wl12=50670327&wl13=&veh=sem

Although there is less flexibility with the size of guns one can carry I decided to go with the Case Cruizer 6 Quick Draw Handgun Case. Although the 4 and 8 gun footlockers would have given me the ability to carry accessories as well the cost was for these gave me more pause. The Quick Draw version does have some limitations with regard to the size of gun you can put in the case as for example my berettas fit but they are tight and my P226 Tac Ops with the extended mag well will not. However my P938 stays in there once fairly snug when I put it inside a borestore gun sock. Of course this is because there are plastic inserts and not just foam inserts which hold the pistols. I decided I liked the idea of plastic over just plain foam thinking it would last longer and be easier to clean. I have a relatively small collection of only seven semi autos right now and besides the P226 everything else fits. They do have a 6 gun magnum for extended mag wells but this didn't have the magazine slots. They also have a number of other configurations to include those with just foam inserts as well.

I do have a range bag in addition to this of course but currently I am looking into the rigid wheeled tool box or the dewalt mobile tool box as my option for not only carrying the other various accessories as well as my ammo. Some of the reviews are mixed but supposedly the rigid tool box comes with a life time warranty, it can be purchased on eBay but Home Depot supposedly has the best price.

Portable Tool Boxes - Tool Storage - Tools - The Home Depot

All in all it's i should be able to carry more and it would all be on wheels. Since the range I go to is concrete it should work fairly well.

Flagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    N/A
    It may not be super high speed / low drag, but you could go to your local big box home improvement store and check out their tool bags. Lots of pockets / compartments for ammo / mags / etc. and may not carry the prices tag of everything listed above.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It may not be super high speed / low drag, but you could go to your local big box home improvement store and check out their tool bags. Lots of pockets / compartments for ammo / mags / etc. and may not carry the prices tag of everything listed above.

Yep. We've talked about that before. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories-gear/410830-dedicated-range-bag-alternative.html

I was going to get the bag in the first post on that thread but ended up getting a steal on a giant range bag at Walmart. Under $10.

Top Bottom