Recommend a 1911 Pistol Smith to Fit a 9mm Barrel, Please!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gundog60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2014
    South of Indy
    ​Rhino: Have you ever had gunsmithing performed by Marcus Scroggins of GenXTactical? He is an excellent gunsmith-in my humble opinion. If your answer is no you have not his contact information is phone number (765) 342-4941, e-mail address GENXTACTICAL@gmail.com , business address 344 W. Washington St. Martinsville, In. 46151 and his hours of operation are 10-5 Mon-Sat but if you call him he would more likely then not make arrangements to open after hours if need be to accommodate your schedule. Good luck in your pursuit of this objective.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    AllenM is the man when it comes to the 1911. He is the only person I trust to work on my 1911's. Me, CB45, Killion, Rob377, churchmouse all have used AllenM for his 1911 gunsmithing skills.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    ​Rhino: Have you ever had gunsmithing performed by Marcus Scroggins of GenXTactical? He is an excellent gunsmith-in my humble opinion. If your answer is no you have not his contact information is phone number (765) 342-4941, e-mail address GENXTACTICAL@gmail.com , business address 344 W. Washington St. Martinsville, In. 46151 and his hours of operation are 10-5 Mon-Sat but if you call him he would more likely then not make arrangements to open after hours if need be to accommodate your schedule. Good luck in your pursuit of this objective.

No, I have not! Thanks for the recommendation and information!

​rhino out!

Top Bottom