• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    The only stupid thing about the 10/22 is it doesn't have last bolt hold open.

The best affordable 10/22 3rd party mags and accessories seem to come from Butler Creek. I use their Steel Lip 25 round mags instead of Ruger ones, and they are flawless.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The Mossberg Plinkers seem to be pretty inexpensive. I don't see them mentioned. Anyone have any comments about them?

My son has one. It is ok. The mag does not like to touch anything while shooting (bench rested). It will jam in a second. It should not touch anything while shooting but telling a 11 year old that.. The price is right and a good value but I will choose my 10-22 over it any day.

MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    I own the 10-22, the 15-22 and the Remington 597. My 597 is quite a bit more accurate than my 10-22 and when i want to feel a little tactical i pull my M&P out. I find the 10-22 sitting much more than the other two. I really enjoy shooting the 597 and havnt had any issues at all with mine and was very accurate out of the box.

kirch86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    I've had a marlin 60 for years and haven't had a bit of problems out of it. My dad an old glenfield 60 (same as marlin) and it is a great gun as well. Plinksters just feel cheap to me.

Top Bottom