• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    HAHA!!! Hopefully we haven't frightened off any of the prospects...they haven't posted since Ben showed up ;)

It seems like when I start the threads all of the INGO guys post but not many new guys and we get to like 10 pages of BS. When TJ starts them its a bunch of n00bs asking questions (no offense intended :D ) but they run off when I finally find it.

Mike, its your turn next month! :laugh:

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I haven't went anywheere. I am trying to decide what I need to bring equipment wise.

I am going to bring my edc EMP for the first match and go from there. I am sure if I am shooting my wife will want to shoot as well. She will be shooting a 1911 of some sort.

What about this side match?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I haven't went anywheere. I am trying to decide what I need to bring equipment wise.

I am going to bring my edc EMP for the first match and go from there. I am sure if I am shooting my wife will want to shoot as well. She will be shooting a 1911 of some sort.

What about this side match?

Good call! Looking forward to seeing you there. I will be the guy with a revolver and race gun:D

I haven't heard anything about a sidematch this time. Sometimes we have matches after the IDPA match with shotguns or rifles or back-up guns. Next month a shotgun sidematch is scheduled- that I am sure of.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Great! We were hoping that Ben didn't chase you off :D We hope to see you there.
    Most of us get there around 10:00 or so to sign in and the new shooter's meeting is around the 10:30 mark. Scott will then make announcements and everybody will squad up.

The side matches are usually done every other month and are alternating between rifle and shotgun. They are usually 1 stage and are always lots of fun. IDPA recently introduced their Multi-Gun shooting rules and we are working on integrating those with our normal IDPA matches. I don't believe there will be a side match in December but January there is to be a shotgun match!

scownes, username here, is the one that primarily sets these up; I'm surprised he hasn't posted in here but he will provide the information leading up to the matches if they have anything special concerning them.

Post any questions you may have and we will all do our best to answer them for you. Again, we hope to see you and your wife there on Saturday. We have talked about name tags for all of us INGO users :D

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I am sure I have seen some of you guys around before. I walked over from the rifle range and watched Redbaron and pup shoot at the shoot house in Oct.

What distance will we be shooting? Are they reactive targets?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Well I thought I was going to get the day off but it looks like I am working again.

Working seven day a week is getting pretty old. I guess I can only blame myself though.

Crap! That sucks! Several of the guys in our shop are working weekends but thankfully I am not one of them. Maybe something will give and you will be able to swing by and at least watch us again if you can't completely get out of work.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I will be working again too. I may be off in time though, we will see. Get to a match TFD you will have a lot of fun. Don't get hung up on gear just show up with what you carry and go from there. My first match I kept my mags in my pocket yes it is slow but it worked.
    I will stop by to howdy you guys anyway even if I get off too late to shoot. Good luck!

Twentyfootdaredevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    Chandler, In
    I plan to stop by on my way to Newburgh. I promised the wife and daughter they could shoot in the morning before work anyway.

I can't start early anyway because I am laying tile outside.

Top Bottom