• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    My dad gave me a FEG hi power, which I've posted about before. I don't think I could ever sell it for sentimental reasons. I've thought about selling my 10/22, but I know I would regret it someday when my boy is old enough to shoot. Lessons learned.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    My WASR AK47. I know its an entry level but I miss it. Been trying to get another one but its hard to get the will to pay $700+ for a rifle I paid $500 for 2 years ago.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Definite regrets:

1. Belgian Browning Light 12
    2. Remington 11-48 28 ga.
    3. Colt Python
    4. Savage 1907

Biggest regrets: S/42 Luger and modern Stoeger stainless Luger

Limited regret: S&W 617. I probably should have kept it, but it just didn't feel right with the 10 shot cylinder not making the full 1/6 turn hence the difference in feel in the moving mass.

LostLake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    West Side
    The one that bothers me the worst is the Norinco Mac-90 in .223 I traded to get a Daewoo (which I disliked). I know, it's just a cheap ass $300.00 rifle, but man she was a little tack driver. Oh well, I've thought about picking another up, but I'd likely get a POS and it wouldn't bring back the rifle of my late teens. Better to invest in to quality AR parts at this point.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Haven't sold a single one yet, hope I never have to. My hope is to have them all and pass them down to the kids and grand kids.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    My 1st handgun was a G19 purchased in 2004, directly following the day I received my first 4yr LTCH.

Pretty sure I paid $365 out the door and the shop owner threw in a cheapo owb holster. I had it a couple years and sold it to a friend when I needed cash. Of course I regretted it and when I had the money again he didn't want to sell it back. I didn't blame him though, my fault for letting it go.

I've recently replaced it but of course not for that price. Wish I'd have kept the first one.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    S&W mod 36, Colt Trooper, Ithaca/SKB 12G side by side are my big regrets. I thought I learned, but I keep thing of selling my Python to fund a Wilson Combat. I need therapy.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I sold a 26 one time. I'd take it back too. But, that one was a little easier for me because I still have the 19, which got more use.

Same here. I had purchased it intending it to be my EDC, but I decided to carry my G19 instead. They were very similar to carry and to shoot, but I liked shooting the G19 just a bit better. Of course, I also picked up a G34 strictly as a range gun, which is even more fun to shoot :)

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I had a Marlin 39M Octagon .22cal lever action. Marlin only made them in 1973. Like an idiot I sold it to buy something else. I do not even remember what I bought with the money? I sure do remember the Marlin though. Man...I wish I had it back.:(

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Ugh, good thread. As I continue to get more into 40, I keep thinking about slimming down my stash of 9mm shooters. I have a CZ 75 P-01 in the safe that I haven't shot in nearly a year, and have been thinking on and off about selling or trading it. It's a pistol I had always wanted and finally found, and because of that, I haven't been able to get myself to post it. After reading this, I don't think I will... it's a phenomenal shooter and IMO a wonderful piece of craftsmanship, and the first gun I ever hit a dead-on bulls-eye with from a respectable distance. I know I'd regret it.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Ugh, good thread. As I continue to get more into 40, I keep thinking about slimming down my stash of 9mm shooters. I have a CZ 75 P-01 in the safe that I haven't shot in nearly a year, and have been thinking on and off about selling or trading it. It's a pistol I had always wanted and finally found, and because of that, I haven't been able to get myself to post it. After reading this, I don't think I will... it's a phenomenal shooter and IMO a wonderful piece of craftsmanship, and the first gun I ever hit a dead-on bulls-eye with from a respectable distance. I know I'd regret it.

If I may say...wise choice in keeping it. You would have sellers remorse. Trust me, just look at my thread above.;)

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I've sold quite a few but really can't say I feel I miss them... well maybe the Ruger Super Redhawk .44 magnum.

I have a 100 year anniversary Colt 1911 that I can't bring myself to shoot and from time to time I feel like selling it because I have a hard time justifying owning a pistol I don't shoot. So far I've told myself don't do it and so far I've listened.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I actually regret selling my regent r350 1911. I got it very cheap, and had Allenm work on it. It ran perfect, bit I saw something I thought unwanted more, I was wrong.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom