• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    DAMN dude! You have the reloading bench from heaven! What an awesome setup. Nice just doesn't sum it up! I am envious to say the least.

Hehe... thanks man, kind words indeed! Remember I had several months to plan this before I was able to secure the room, so I had lots of time to plan and build the bench before getting to my first load.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Final Images

Just to bring closure to this thread, here are the final images that I took with a real camera (Image heavy).

Thanks to everyone for all of the suggestions and help.

Gunpowder Magazine and Bench Extension:

Primer Magazine:

Case Prep Area:

Press Setup:

Other Images:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Excellent thread and super nice bench! I have finally decided in my home that I'm renovating where I am going to put my reloading area. I think I can make that plan work well in my designated space.

Good idea on the powder and primer boxes. I'll have to incorporate those into the design.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Too neat, too clean, too organized....I couldn't work in an environment like that.:laugh:

Great job on a setup you can enjoy for a lifetime.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Thanks for making me feel bad about mine! Everything looks awesome! Now if only that press was blue.

Hehe... someday I am sure that will happen.

That's the bomb right there!

Good looking set up!

Thanks guys!

I'm digging the led strip light mounted to the press, looks a lot brighter than my single led

These are LE 5050 strip lights, are brighter than some of the other versions I have seen out there. I got mine from Amazon (you will also need a power supply with plug):

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQV6Q4I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Power Supply:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B019Q3U72M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Excellent thread and super nice bench! I have finally decided in my home that I'm renovating where I am going to put my reloading area. I think I can make that plan work well in my designated space.

Good idea on the powder and primer boxes. I'll have to incorporate those into the design.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Thanks! The plans for the bench itself are all over the internet. Here are a couple of links:

https://www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com/downloads/bench_plans.pdf

https://sites.google.com/site/grassrocketranch/the-nrma-reloading-bench

I modified the plans slightly, and did not put the sliding doors on the rear shelves, changed the height, etc.

Too neat, too clean, too organized....I couldn't work in an environment like that.:laugh:

Great job on a setup you can enjoy for a lifetime.

I definitely *love* organization and order. I am much more efficient that way and make less mistakes.

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    Outstanding job! That will serve you for a very, very long time. Thank you for posting all of the in-progress pictures!

Andy Cree

Top Bottom