• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rong

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I doubt that includes AR and AK style pistols. And just think, if you have just 100 rounds for each of those 24.4 million rifles...

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    Per Heller, I'd say that 24M is "in common use". So another AWB would be unconstitutional.

OR are they going to say that the ford F150 isn't a common truck either?

Oh, and its the democrats' own fault. If they hadn't banned them the first time around, Im not sure they would be as popular as they are today. I remember after the sunset I bought my first AR on a lark. I never even CONSIDERED one before the ban. I just happened to be in Bradis one Monday after work mere months after the ban was lifted. I was just browsing and they pulled a "Hey kid. c'mere. Check this out." They showed me a Windham post ban XM-15 that they had taken on trade at the 1500 the day before. They offered me a stupid cash price "today only". I want to say it was between $350 and $400. It was low enough I said "Hold on. I gotta run to the ATM" because they even admitted it was used, but we couldnt tell. And the rest is history.
    Same thing here. I'd never considered an AR until National Gun Sales Rep Obama suggested they be banned. I thought, dang, I oughtta get one while I can just for the sake of it. 3 Ars later I still send NGS Rep Obama a thank you note at Christmas

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    ”The MSR remains the most-popular selling centerfire semiautomatic rifle in the United States today,” NSSF said. “There are more MSRs in circulation today than there are Ford F-Series trucks on the road.”

And if they ban them it will be like Australia. About 2 million will be turned in. The others will be lost in unfortunate boating accidents.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    By chance, do you know, does Australia actually prosecute their criminals to the fullest extent. Just a high school grad but I'm thinking that would make a positive change in several crime statistics here. Aside from that, Australia 's population is only 25 million. Surely that has some impact on a government's heavy handedness. Former penal colonies... what ya gonna do? Dang

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    The left is not only their own worst enemy with gun control, causing all of the HUGE spikes in sales. They are also their own worst enemy when it comes to ignoring laws they don't like, such as when they created sanctuary cities. If this goes through, there will be an incredible number of sanctuary counties that will spring up across the country. And they will have lost the moral high ground when it comes to respecting law. They have set the precident for picking and choosing laws to follow. I've spoken to the guy who will be the next sheriff in my county and he flat out said he and his department would not cooperate with federal authorities on this issue.

Lodge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2016
    Johnson Co.
    The left is not only their own worst enemy with gun control, causing all of the HUGE spikes in sales. They are also their own worst enemy when it comes to ignoring laws they don't like, such as when they created sanctuary cities. If this goes through, there will be an incredible number of sanctuary counties that will spring up across the country. And they will have lost the moral high ground when it comes to respecting law. They have set the precident for picking and choosing laws to follow. I've spoken to the guy who will be the next sheriff in my county and he flat out said he and his department would not cooperate with federal authorities on this issue.
    Solid points, every one. Nice thing is the criminals would flock to those sanctuary cities/counties and leave the rest of the law enforcing cities/counties to prosper. I'm thinking we should encourage San Fran, Chicago, New York etc. to proceed with their grand plan. Anybody have any numbers on the economic/tax base of criminal enterprise? Flippin' Idiots, Dang!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom