• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Scum of the scum....take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States and then spend a career doing all you can to shred it. Go to Hell.
    Notice they talked to him trying to get him to give up his 4th amendment right. They knew they couldn't go in and I'm glad the man never gave them an opportunity.

I have a question on this issue. Can you simply tell them to speak with your lawyer and ask them to leave? Or can you simply tell them to leave and shut the door without them breaking it down?
    I also see the value of having cameras with sound capabilities to record such encounters just in case they try to say something happened or was said that wasn't.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Notice they talked to him trying to get him to give up his 4th amendment right. They knew they couldn't go in and I'm glad the man never gave them an opportunity.

I have a question on this issue. Can you simply tell them to speak with your lawyer and ask them to leave? Or can you simply tell them to leave and shut the door without them breaking it down?
    I also see the value of having cameras with sound capabilities to record such encounters just in case they try to say something happened or was said that wasn't.
    Your first sentence is correct IMO. I believe they knew that they couldn't just barge right in because it would've violated his 4th amendment rights that's why they tried to coax him into bringing the firearms to them.

I would most likely say to them if you are trying to get me to waive my 4th amendment rights, I will not waive them voluntarily. Now unless you have a warrant, I will insist that you leave my property immediately. Any further action without a warrant will be viewed to be in violation of my 4th amendment rights and subject to legal action by my attorney.

Now IANAL so I am only speaking in terms of what i might or might not do when faced with such a situation. This is not meant to be legal advice to anyone else. Once again IANAL

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Scum of the scum....take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States and then spend a career doing all you can to shred it. Go to Hell.
    Always remember to never forget, there will always be enough that will value their compensation package over the Constitution that they will follow practically any order they are given.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Keep in mind these people aren't against burning down your house with you in it.
    This is why I am not going back into my house to go get a gun that they requested to see and come back with it in my hands. There is no way in hell I will have a gun in my hands at any time during an interaction with the ATF or any other LE agency.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    What? Why is ATF showing up at my door? Why do you think I would say anything?
    According to the agent in the video anyone who buys two or more firearms at a time they are checking them out.

Just wondering what you would say if they showed up to your door asking to see them like they did in the above video.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    According to the agent in the video anyone who buys two or more firearms at a time they are checking them out.

Just wondering what you would say if they showed up to your door asking to see them like they did in the above video.
    A 3310? Sometimes they do that. I don't talk to them.

Never had them come to the door. I got a call ONCE, they won't call back.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This is why I am not going back into my house to go get a gun that they requested to see and come back with it in my hands. There is no way in hell I will have a gun in my hands at any time during an interaction with the ATF or any other LE agency.
    I was thinking the same thing when I watched that. You don't know what is going to happen.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    A 3310? Sometimes they do that. I don't talk to them.

Never had them come to the door. I got a call ONCE, they won't call back.
    I've had a few FFLs tell me to buy from several different places if you want to get several firearms at once. Otherwise they have to report it. I guess that applies to buying lower receivers as well. I tend to buy multiple lowers when they are on sale. I've never been called or had a visit from the ATF.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have been buying a gun a month since January 2021. August 2022 I will buy two AR-15s.

25 million AR-15s. How many lowers are there? 10 million? 15?
    When my wife asked how many more guns I needed, I told her: it's not so much that I need another one but there's all the others I don't have yet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They have also been visiting SCCY owners. They have been flagged as they are so cheap perps can get more bang for the buck.

One guy bought more than 2. Each in a different color because he liked them. He got the same treatment.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Oh no Oh no Oh nonono. I ain't showing them forking **** and I'm on a list. 6 years ago I bought two S&W air weights on the same day. I only have one now. The other one was a Christmas present.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think what the ATF agent and other LE officers on the scene were doing is referred to as a "knock and talk" They are allowed to have a conversation with me and ask me for my cooperation, but I am under no obligation to participate, and it would be in my best interest to terminate the conversation and ask them to leave.

If they had a warrant, they would have told me so and they would've proceeded to execute that warrant.

Once again IANAL. This is not legal advice. I am only referring to what I myself might or might not do under the circumstances.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom