• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kennedy759

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    New Salisbury Ind
    around here you can not drink beer in public, even while cutting your grass with a riding lawn mower. I like to bbq with my garage door open as long as I stand in my garage with the bbq on the apron, I can drink beer, but as soon as I walk out of the garage with my beer I am in public. leo can come into my driveway, but as long as I don`t invite them in or walk out to their car with my beer they can`t do anything

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Huh. I was kind of looking forward to it.
    Well you're talking about a whole 'nuther situation that I will not go into openly here on Ingo. I'm talking about this particular kind of situation where they are attempting to put a gun in my hands that may endanger me if they decide to go sideways for whatever reason. I will not allow them to put me into a potential situation that endangers me.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well you're talking about a whole 'nuther situation that I will not go into openly here on Ingo. I'm talking about this particular kind of situation where they are attempting to put a gun in my hands that may endanger me if they decide to go sideways for whatever reason. I will not allow them to put me into a potential situation that endangers me.
    If forced bring out a disassembled gun with only the part that has the serial number.

What if you bought gifts for several people? You wouldn't have them at your home if you already gave them away.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The ATF agent also says at one point in time "you did nothing wrong, you did absolutely zero" Well if you do not have evidence of wrongdoing then there is no reason to continue with this conversation. Have a nice day. I queued the video at the point in which the ATF agent says that for reference.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If forced bring out a disassembled gun with only the part that has the serial number.

What if you bought gifts for several people? You wouldn't have them at your home if you already gave them away.
    They cannot "force" me to do anything in this situation if I refuse. That's why they are trying to coax me into voluntarily submitting to their request.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I've had a few FFLs tell me to buy from several different places if you want to get several firearms at once. Otherwise they have to report it. I guess that applies to buying lower receivers as well. I tend to buy multiple lowers when they are on sale. I've never been called or had a visit from the ATF.
    It appears the answer is negative on multiple lowers...

1658422145539.png

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The ATF agent also says at one point in time "you did nothing wrong, you did absolutely zero" Well if you do not have evidence of wrongdoing then there is no reason to continue with this conversation. Have a nice day. I queued the video at the point in which the ATF agent says that for reference.

In the theme of Wayne's World. "Homosaywhat?"

• Haha
    Reactions: KG1

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    around here you can not drink beer in public, even while cutting your grass with a riding lawn mower. I like to bbq with my garage door open as long as I stand in my garage with the bbq on the apron, I can drink beer, but as soon as I walk out of the garage with my beer I am in public. leo can come into my driveway, but as long as I don`t invite them in or walk out to their car with my beer they can`t do anything
    wut?

Top Bottom